Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Expansion should i use to open game?[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which Expansion should i use to open game?[SOLVED] Empty Which Expansion should i use to open game?[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 13 Feb 2012, 10:04

So I downloaded the game and installed it, now im downloading the expansion packs. I notice that every expansion adds a new desktop shortcut, Does it matter which one i use to run the game after i put the fix and everything on? Also how should i organize these files so i can identify which is which, if i ever need to find a certain file. This is my first time dealing with so many expansions so its a little overwhelming Which Expansion should i use to open game?[SOLVED] 1490881299 ....any advice on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Very Happy

Last edited by Lady ElDi on Tue 14 Feb 2012, 19:48; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ALSO: can I remove some of these shortcuts?)

Back to top Go down

Which Expansion should i use to open game?[SOLVED] Empty Re: Which Expansion should i use to open game?[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 13 Feb 2012, 10:21

Hello,
You can delete all of the shortcuts, that doesn't do any harm.
I'm assuming the files you talk about are the extracted files from which you start setup. After you finish installing, you can delete all of them, though it is recommended to keep the rar in case you ever need to reinstall.
After you've installed everything, this fix helps you patch and crack the game. After that, you can use TS3W.exe from the base game\bin, or if you prefer to use the launcher, you can access it from the base game\bin as well.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Which Expansion should i use to open game?[SOLVED] Empty Re: Which Expansion should i use to open game?[SOLVED]

Post by Admin Mon 13 Feb 2012, 14:36

Hello,

Problem solved now?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Feb 2012, 18:17

I havent installed the fix yet, but I will keep you updated on how it goes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:22

Hello,

Oh sorry, I thought it was solved, because of the "Thanking" on Lady Eldi's post. We'll be waiting for the result. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Feb 2012, 02:30

Well Finally after waiting all day for hels to download(Such a slow download) i finally gave up and went ahead and applied fix. I updated and applied the crack and guess what...................it worked! Runs fine, thank you for your support. Now in the future when i am ready to installs hels and fast lane. What process would it take? I shouldnt have to reinstall everything right?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 14 Feb 2012, 09:39

Hello,
No, you don't have to reinstall everything. When your downloads finish, you can simply open it with winrar, install it and play it.
You shouldn't apply any cracks and you don't have to reapply the fix.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Feb 2012, 18:10

I tested it out with Fast Lane, and it worked. Thank you guys(woman) for your assistance. You really were a big help! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 14 Feb 2012, 19:47

Hello,
Its our pleasure. If you need anything in the future, don't hesitate to open a topc.
Happy simming!The Sims Plumbob 1 Topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top