Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Sims 4 Pack: Strangerville now available on zlOrigin. [CLOSED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Sims 4 Pack: Strangerville now available on zlOrigin. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty New Sims 4 Pack: Strangerville now available on zlOrigin. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 19 Feb 2019, 18:18

First topic message reminder :

New Sims 4 Pack: Strangerville now available on zlOrigin. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Dz3liUsVsAAlmF5

Sims Community Breakdown Video for The Sims 4: Strangerville:

The Sims:tm: 4 StrangerVille

Start your investigation and solve the mystery of a desert town that holds a deep, dark secret in The Sims™ 4 StrangerVille.* In this ominous town, Sims are acting strange for unknown reasons. Is there a conspiracy? Will this seemingly odd force possess your Sim? Uncover the story of the secret lab where Sims will encounter strange plants and interact with peculiar devices. Can you solve the mystery?

KEY FEATURES:

A Different World – Explore StrangerVille, a rural desert town shrouded in secrecy. Encounter weird weather, creepy townies, dangerous plants, odd collectibles, and more.
   Unravel the Story – Immerse your Sim in unique and mysterious events. Unmarked vans appear in neighborhoods, government agents use secret listening devices, and scanners are key in detecting the unusual.
   Crack the Code – Have your Sims investigate using their Military training, searching for clues to solve a mystery that lies within the secret lab.
   Suit Up Your Sim – Get Sims in the mystery-solving mood by gearing them up in desert-inspired clothing and military fatigues, or prepare them for the end with conspiracy-themed clothes, secret agent attire, and a hazmat suit.

Studio: Maxis
Genre: Life Simulation
Platform: Mac, PC
Release Date: February 26

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/strangerville-comic

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There’s Something Happening in StrangerVille
It’s a mystery only Sims can solve.

It’s a quiet desert town.

Library.

Watering hole.

Quirky locals.

Military personnel?

Uh. . . conspiracy theories?

A secret lab?!

You know, typical.

Welcome to StrangerVille, where townspeople are acting bizarre for unknown reasons. There’s a deep, dark secret afoot, and your Sim can solve the mystery in The Sims™ 4 StrangerVille!* On February 26, 2019, the strangeness will be released on PC and Mac.

Suit Up
Your Sim will meet many locals and search for clues. But, before they do, you can outfit them in StrangerVille-style clothes! Will it be the bomber jacket and distressed jeans? A prairie-style dress? Or, the super-serious lab coat? Get your Sim prepared in any way you like.

Head Out
Okay, you’ve got your gear. So, where do you head off to? You could get to know locals (and secrets) at the watering hole. Even visit the library to meet scientists who may or may not know important information. But, your Sim can’t be in two places at once. So, you may have to rely on some “equipment” to gather more information.

Follow the Clues

When it starts getting really weird out there, DON’T PANIC! EVEN THOUGH THIS PART IS ALL IN CAPS! Strange weather, odd behavior, and things that glow? Sheesh. The mystery just keeps unfolding. But you just may be one step closer to solving the puzzle.

What’s out there, Simmers? Find out February 26, 2019. Until then, chat with fellow community members on The Sims 4 Forums, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Sign up for The Sims 4 newsletter and get Grim's Ghoulish Guitar for free!*

*Requires The Sims 4 game (sold separately) and all game updates to play. See minimum system requirements for this pack.

[url=https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/my-home#%2Fstore]https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/my-home#%2Fstore[/url]

Last edited by Misfit203 on Tue 26 Feb 2019, 20:01; edited 17 times in total

Back to top Go down

New Sims 4 Pack: Strangerville now available on zlOrigin. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: New Sims 4 Pack: Strangerville now available on zlOrigin. [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 26 Feb 2019, 20:13

Chrysoulaorf wrote:Does anyone know when the pack comes out in torrent?

Maybe tomorrow, or the day after. But not sure yet.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Back to top Go down

New Sims 4 Pack: Strangerville now available on zlOrigin. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: New Sims 4 Pack: Strangerville now available on zlOrigin. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 26 Feb 2019, 21:02

It's ready to download on IGG Games (codex) Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Tue 26 Feb 2019, 22:15

DanSkyy wrote:It's ready to download on IGG Games (codex) Smile
May I suggest a little patience. Remember that here at the G4TW forum the files are checked for integrity and to make sure everything is OK, before you added to your existing game. Also G4TW supports every update that is issued by G4TW forum. It has been many years to earning our trust. I tip my fedora.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Feb 2019, 22:51

grieralexander wrote:
May I suggest a little patience. Remember that here at the G4TW forum the files are checked for integrity and to make sure everything is OK, before you added to your existing game. Also G4TW supports every update that is issued by G4TW forum. It has been many years to earning our trust. I tip my fedora.
Haha, i can wait. That's  not a problem for me  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd  Just sayin that it's ready to download  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Feb 2019, 23:16

have you tried it ?
I guess NO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Feb 2019, 23:35

Tarac wrote:
have you tried it ?
I guess NO
ummm, ok ? IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Wed 27 Feb 2019, 01:19

OK, my friends StrangerVille is already out in G4TW including all patches after Get Famous! Thanks to the administrators and contributors! All Hail Carlos!
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 27 Feb 2019, 01:38

So during a brief in-game test I went to Strangerville, and to that "secret lab", only to find it was deserted...what could that mean?  Suspect
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Wed 27 Feb 2019, 08:26

The_gh0stm4n wrote:So during a brief in-game test I went to Strangerville, and to that "secret lab", only to find it was deserted...what could that mean?  Suspect
Your sims are on strike, man lol!
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 27 Feb 2019, 09:44

grieralexander wrote:

Not sure, there seemed to be some debris/wastepaper lying around the floors, so I thought it had been abandoned. But I guess I have to do something before the lab becomes "active", maybe? We'll see.

Good job!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Wed 27 Feb 2019, 10:03

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
grieralexander wrote:

Not sure, there seemed to be some debris/wastepaper lying around the floors, so I thought it had been abandoned. But I guess I have to do something before the lab becomes "active", maybe? We'll see.

Good job!
I've seen all the spoilers but will not tell, LMAO
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Unesty Wed 27 Feb 2019, 20:28

I've played around for an hour and I have to say it is a pretty good dlc. The mystery and the thought they've put into it is obvious. Despite all my negativity towards them, they did a good job with this one.
Unesty
Unesty
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : SWTOR, Sims 2, Sims 3, Spore, Assasin's Creed II & Brotherhood & Revelations, GTA: Vice City & San Andreas, Cities: Skylines

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Feb 2019, 00:17

The_gh0stm4n wrote:So during a brief in-game test I went to Strangerville, and to that "secret lab", only to find it was deserted...what could that mean?  Suspect

It means you have alot of work to do my friend lol.

after about 16 hours straight of working my but off i kicked the crap out of that mother flower. haha

it was definitely a fun pack but like always i played for a day or 2, now im bored lol. but i definitely loved having a story pack and hope to see more like it.

on the brightside... sacrificial's zombie apocalypse mod should be releasing soon. thats looking good from the videos i seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Thu 28 Feb 2019, 00:38

Downloaded it las night and have been seeding since, my connection is fluctuating a lot today but the upload has been good: 1MB/s. Will continue to seed for the rest of the night. Installed the game and it is working flawlessly. I am testing build and buy at the moment, since there were a lot of glitches on that since GF came out; will update when finished.
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Feb 2019, 15:42

Hello. Does anyone know a fix for a recent bug? My streaming station (from GET FAMOUS) doesn't work anymore. Sims behave as if their is no way to it. All script mods have been removed.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 01 Mar 2019, 16:01

simsus1234 wrote:Hello. Does anyone know a fix for a recent bug? My streaming station (from GET FAMOUS) doesn't work anymore. Sims behave as if their is no way to it. All script mods have been removed.

Very clearly: we need ANOTHER hotfix from EA, probably coming out next week!

No, I'm not sure about the thing with the hotfix, but you can try deleting the file localthumbcache.package under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4, and go from there. Make it a habit of purging that file regularly, as it can mess up some in-game mechanics.

Yess, aye lieeke!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Mar 2019, 14:26

I dont trust IGG-Games for many reasons. shady practices, reporting other websites, exposing someones personal details including those of their family members, and IGG repacks contain DRM created by IGG Games that are inserted into their repacks. cracking is about removing DRM, not adding your own. i would avoid them if i were you. just becareful.

if you want sources goto r/crackwatch on reddit and do a search for IGG Games, you'll find it all there.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 06 Mar 2019, 12:43

grieralexander wrote:

Misfit203 wrote:

after about 16 hours straight of working my but off i kicked the crap out of that mother flower. haha

it was definitely a fun pack but like always i played for a day or 2, now im bored lol. but i definitely loved having a story pack and hope to see more like it.

on the brightside... sacrificial's zombie apocalypse mod should be releasing soon. thats looking good from the videos i seen.

Phew, lots of secrecy...feels almost like in the Mossad/FSB/CIA/MI6 HQ... What a Face

Though these days I prefer more intellectually engaging content, such as Chessmaster, or engaging in healthy PvP combat/moving cargo safely through a hostile lobby in GTA: Online. Haven't played Sims 4 in ages, and only start it up when I grab these Gallery items.

Though a potential follow-up DLC about (counter-)espionage in The Sims 4 could raise even my interest.  Looking for bad joke
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Mar 2019, 23:38

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
grieralexander wrote:

Misfit203 wrote:

Phew, lots of secrecy...feels almost like in the Mossad/FSB/CIA/MI6 HQ... What a Face

Though these days I prefer more intellectually engaging content, such as Chessmaster, or engaging in healthy PvP combat/moving cargo safely through a hostile lobby in GTA: Online. Haven't played Sims 4 in ages, and only start it up when I grab these Gallery items.

Though a potential follow-up DLC about (counter-)espionage in The Sims 4 could raise even my interest.  Looking for bad joke

I love GTA Online, but i dont play much anymore. i usually keep to myself cause of all the tryhards in public lobbies, i just dont have the patience for the BS, which makes it hard to meet people, plus i cant afford a headset so when i do meet people it usually doesnt work out cause i cant really talk with them unless i stop what im doing and type.

wish i had a headset.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 18 Mar 2019, 22:22

Sorry to hear my man; should you eventually get a good headset though, make sure to not use the actual in-game voice chat, and instead try using some external VoIP like Discord, or whatever. I myself use(d) the voice chat over the Twitch-app, which is also decent. The typical in-game voice chat is not nice to listen to: squeakers, people apparently playing loud music on the stereo in the background, and other unpleasantries. You get the idea.

Because it was mentioned before, I don't think the likes of GTA Online are that far off-topic here:

Misfit203 wrote:(...) I just use these little moments of excitement to get me by as i patiently wait for sims 5 and hope that latest technology allows them to make a real sims game like the games of the past.

some games today have open world small countries, i find it hard to believe that the sims franchise cant evolve into something greater in the future. til then all we can do is wait.

With the trend towards "games as a service" in mainstream franchises (base games available for free or only a little upfront cost, but the remaining content locked behind some paywall/micro-transaction system), I wonder what a Sims 5 would look like. 

Online-only play, and instead of constant micro-updates players get everything for seemingly free...but then need to grind repetitive actions over and over, or pay the micro-transaction "tax" to actually be able to access the new game content? 

Not sure if I mentioned it someplace else, but they tried doing something (similar) like that already in the early/mid-2000s:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sims_Online

But it was shut down. I guess Second Life at the time was very too popular,...not sure if it's still today though.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top