Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get famous completely disappeared after installing strangerville??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get famous completely disappeared after installing strangerville?? Empty Get famous completely disappeared after installing strangerville??

Post by Guest Fri 01 Mar 2019, 02:29

Has anyone else had this problem?? Not sure what I did wrong haha.

Back to top Go down

Get famous completely disappeared after installing strangerville?? Empty Re: Get famous completely disappeared after installing strangerville??

Post by Guest Fri 01 Mar 2019, 07:48

Run the validator (in quick scan mode) and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Get famous completely disappeared after installing strangerville?? Empty Re: Get famous completely disappeared after installing strangerville??

Post by Guest Sun 03 Mar 2019, 19:59

anadius wrote:Run the validator (in quick scan mode) and post the result here.
thank you for responding!! 

Here you go:

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Mar 2019, 20:04

The folder you selected in validator has just the new DLC. No base game, no updates, no DLCs. So it's not the one you're using to start the game. Because you won't be able to start it at all from this folder. So once again, run validator. And this time select proper folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Mar 2019, 21:15

anadius wrote:The folder you selected in validator has just the new DLC. No base game, no updates, no DLCs. So it's not the one you're using to start the game. Because you won't be able to start it at all from this folder. So once again, run validator. And this time select proper folder.

that's weird, because the folder I selected was my actual root game folder, which I have on my desktop & not in program files...I don't know why it would show just that one.

i'll try it again though.. Every time I install a new DLC, I install it over the current files like I'm supposed to.. usually don't have these issues haha

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Mar 2019, 21:21

If you select the same folder you will get the same result, I don't know what did you expect. No shit, Sherlock. Just check the size of this folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Mar 2019, 21:58

anadius wrote:If you select the same folder you will get the same result, I don't know what did you expect. No shit, Sherlock. Just check the size of this folder.

I actually fixed it!! I have both an SSD & an HDD and I moved a few games' locations to my HDD, but I guess my sims 4 directory got unlinked somehow on my desktop. The one that's correctly working is in my HDD, so in other words the directory on my desktop is outdated and needs to be deleted lol

thank you for your help, I apologize for your frustration.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top