Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Build mode problems after installing Strangerville

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Build mode problems after installing Strangerville Empty Build mode problems after installing Strangerville

Post by Guest Sat 02 Mar 2019, 01:13

Since installing Strangerville I've had a couple problems. When I hover my mouse over my household funds, it says "Currently in free build mode", and when I go into build mode my household funds disappear, and the little infinity symbol is there for when you build through manage worlds, but I'm not building through manage worlds I'm building through my household? I don't really want to ignore this because it's happening in my legacy save and I'd prefer to not 'cheat'. I've never seen anyone else have this problem before so I'm not sure what to do. I only have a few mods and they're all up to date, I checked before installing Strangerville.

Back to top Go down

Build mode problems after installing Strangerville Empty Re: Build mode problems after installing Strangerville

Post by Guest Sat 02 Mar 2019, 02:56

Accidentally put my "Broken Mods" folder back into the Mods folder so removing that fixed this issue, the mod that caused this issue was the Tmex Always Free Build mod if anyone else encounters this problem!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top