Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will we get a ultimate fix?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will we get a ultimate fix? Empty Will we get a ultimate fix?

Post by Guest Sun 03 Mar 2019, 14:31

will we get a ulmitate fix for the lastest game pack... still debating to get it.

Back to top Go down

Will we get a ultimate fix? Empty Re: Will we get a ultimate fix?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 03 Mar 2019, 17:14

mystichaze wrote:will we get a ulmitate fix for the lastest game pack... still debating to get it.

Do you mean to ask about whether we have a repack for the latest Sims 4 DLC...? If so, here it is:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t34857-the-sims-4-strangerville-out-now-version-1-50-67-1020

We have not been using the term "Ultimate Fix" since late 2016, and instead name these torrents after the main DLC that they contain.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Mar 2019, 02:24

Yea cause my landlord is getting in trouble for me downloading sims games

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 13 Mar 2019, 06:37

mystichaze wrote:Yea cause my landlord is getting in trouble for me downloading sims games

I get where you're coming from, but even if we named those actual downloads TS4 Ultimate Fix, instead of the DLC names, you would still get a warning letter. Everybody thinks that "back then under the old Admin everything was better", when the truth is that circumstances back then were a lot different than today (this thing with G4TW users receiving warning letters is a relatively recent thing).

Please realize that the basic format of these downloads isn't going to change, and it will be within your responsiblity to make certain arrangements prior to downloading. Use one of the direct download options here (GoogleDrive or Uptobox), or consider investing in a good VPN service (such as NordVPN, Windscribe or ProtonVPN). Or grab these Sims updates through ZLOrigin...that would also be a possibility.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Mar 2019, 05:37

how about through a mobile hotspot?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 16 Mar 2019, 18:05

mystichaze wrote:how about through a mobile hotspot?

Don't know. 

But: you said earlier that your "landlord will get in trouble if something illegal is downloaded on his watch". Now if you go to McDonalds/Starbucks or whatever place has (free-ish) WiFi, you think it'll be much different there? Don't you think other people may have already tried doing that? Case in point, in my experience these places have strict data limits in place and/or they disabled peer-to-peer torrenting altogether. Feel try to try it, but I doubt it'll work. 

I know for re-curring fans and followers the situation nowadays with torrenting being more and more discouraged is certainly heart-breaking. But it is what it is. Notwithstanding nostalgic feelings and/or well-meaning (but ultimately and frankly, impractical) suggestions of using different filenames for these downloads, you'll have to find ways to adapt yourself to changing circumstances. Use the direct download options, ZLOrigin, or again: consider investing in a decent VPN service. 

Windscribe has a free plan of 10GB per month, so if you use that only for getting your "Sims Fix", then it should be enough for torrenting the G4TW updates. You could also follow the newsletters of these services, and make use of special discounts that happen from time to time.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top