Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to change default selection in build mode?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to change default selection in build mode? Empty How to change default selection in build mode?

Post by Mynxie Thu 04 Apr 2019, 19:53

I don't know what i did but when I go to build mode to buy objects it starts on "Select All" and it takes soooo long to load. How do I change the default selection to "Comfort" or something?
Mynxie
Mynxie
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, fallout, GTA, Dragon Age, Civilization, World of Warcraft, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Resident Evil, Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty, Mafia, Saints Row, and many more...

Female

Back to top Go down

How to change default selection in build mode? Empty Re: How to change default selection in build mode?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 05 Apr 2019, 15:46

Mynxie wrote:I don't know what i did but when I go to build mode to buy objects it starts on "Select All" and it takes soooo long to load. How do I change the default selection to "Comfort" or something?

To my knowledge you can't do that. Maybe there are mods for that though, feel free to do a Google search.

Do you have "too many" mods and CC installed? That can also hamper your game performance. There is something here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t20432-how-to-merge-package-files

So, you could consider merging some types of CC, into bigger .package files. But these days, with updates coming out so fast, it has happened a few times that clothing/CAS items at some point became outdated, and in need of a "batch fix" (with the tool Sims 4 Studio). I'm not sure if the tool also works on batch-fixing big .package files that contain multiple items, but it's something to consider still.

Other than that, have you tried using something like Razer Cortex/Gamebooster, and see if it can free up some system resources on your end? Maybe that tool can also help you.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

How to change default selection in build mode? Empty Re: How to change default selection in build mode?

Post by Mynxie Sun 07 Apr 2019, 19:05

You're right, I do have too much CC. I have merged most files, but maybe I need to merge more. I will do that Google search, and thank you for your input.
Mynxie
Mynxie
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, fallout, GTA, Dragon Age, Civilization, World of Warcraft, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Resident Evil, Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty, Mafia, Saints Row, and many more...

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top