Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Direct Download link's won't work at all.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Direct Download link's won't work at all. Empty Direct Download link's won't work at all.

Post by Guest Fri 03 May 2019, 01:32

Hi! I have read everything I can on G4TW on this topic but just can't come to a conclusion. I have followed all instructions and when I get to here http://mgnet.me/dORl8J7 absolutely nothing happens no matter how much I click, turn off ad blockers, turn off virus protection, use a different browser. I just don't know what to do anymore. I have always used G4TW to download all my needs for Sims 4 and they all work beautifully so I don't know what to do, and I am scared to torrent. Any help I could get would be much appreciated!

Back to top Go down

Direct Download link's won't work at all. Empty Re: Direct Download link's won't work at all.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 03 May 2019, 01:46

hcs435 wrote:Hi! I have read everything I can on G4TW on this topic but just can't come to a conclusion. I have followed all instructions and when I get to here http://mgnet.me/dORl8J7 absolutely nothing happens no matter how much I click, turn off ad blockers, turn off virus protection, use a different browser. I just don't know what to do anymore. I have always used G4TW to download all my needs for Sims 4 and they all work beautifully so I don't know what to do, and I am scared to torrent. Any help I could get would be much appreciated!

Hello,

So I tried the link you provided myself, and it worked on my end. If you meant to ask about the advert(s) used on these links, see this here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33873-the-advertisements-on-the-forum-updated-on-29-04-2019

If, however, it still doesn't work on your end, try using a proxy or VPN for accessing the stuff. This is a bit far-fetched. But problems like these happen sometimes, especially with users from America. Apparently American ISPs are blocking access to these sites more and more aggressively. One example of a free proxy is "hidemyass" - google for it.

Good luck for now!  Yess, aye lieeke!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top