Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I install World Adventures after ive already installed all other expansions?[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can I install World Adventures after ive already installed all other expansions?[SOLVED] Empty Can I install World Adventures after ive already installed all other expansions?[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 17 Feb 2012, 03:14

I'm sorry if this topic has already been addressed. I've searched the board and couldn't find the exact question that I have.

I have a legal copy of Sims 3 base game and Ambitions, I then downloaded and installed Late Night and Generations then I applied the ultimate fix. I finally got enough seeders to finish the download for World Adventures and I'm not sure how to go about installing it without problems. Do I follow the included Installation guide as is, or do I just download it and apply the crack from the ultimate fix? I wanted to ask before taking any further steps because I don't want to screw up my game.

Thanks for the help.

Edit - I attempted to install the game anyway, and I when I began to install sims3patch.exe Everything on the screen came up coded. Instead of "next" or "cancel" showing, it shows coded letters as if my computer can't read the font or language pack with the game. What should I do?

Back to top Go down

Can I install World Adventures after ive already installed all other expansions?[SOLVED] Empty Re: Can I install World Adventures after ive already installed all other expansions?[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 17 Feb 2012, 09:26

Hello,
I wish you'd have waited for a reply. Because its so simple, you could've simply started the setup, put the serial from the installation guide and sit back&wait for it to finish. No patches or cracks needed. Since you're already using the fix, your game is already cracked. And, I assume, the latest version.
What is your situation at this point?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Can I install World Adventures after ive already installed all other expansions?[SOLVED] Empty Re: Can I install World Adventures after ive already installed all other expansions?[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 17 Feb 2012, 15:46

Well I didnt go through with the installation. I undid any changes that I made to the registry and attempted to install it through Sims3EP01setup.exe and it tells me that the regional code does not match and I can't continue installation.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 17 Feb 2012, 16:58

Hello,
That's easily solved as well Very Happy
Open the #Installation Guide found in your download, there you'll see a description of how you can change the SKU version. After doing that, you wont get this error and you'll be allowed to install.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012, 06:56

It works perfectly, thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 22 Feb 2012, 11:56

Hello,
That's good news.
Don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems agan.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top