Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Adventures install probs. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

World Adventures install probs. [SOLVED] Empty World Adventures install probs. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 19 Sep 2011, 08:12

I just downloaded the World Adventures expansion for sims 3 and The install instructions say to go to the registry changing program and navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Sims\The Sims 3 and i cant find that folder/file. Also the install has way more steps than when i downloaded generations EP.

Back to top Go down

World Adventures install probs. [SOLVED] Empty Re: World Adventures install probs. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 19 Sep 2011, 11:43

Hello,
You only have to change the SKU if you get an error about the game region. Most of the installationguide has become obsolete with the fix, so you can skip everything except the serial key. You can read more about this if you click the link in my signature labeled "how to install The Sims 3 correctly".
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

World Adventures install probs. [SOLVED] Empty Re: World Adventures install probs. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Mon 19 Sep 2011, 15:46

Hello,

Please read this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t177-can-t-find-the-sims-3-sku-fix , on where to find the SKU value.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Sep 2011, 08:58

thanks guys i got it! i figured it was something up with it being an older version and instillation guide. Thank you for the quick help. I really enjoy these downloads

Mod edit: Problem solved, topic closed.
We're happy to help!

- Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top