Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My game opens, but shuts down after the loading screen loads for a bit.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My game opens, but shuts down after the loading screen loads for a bit. Empty My game opens, but shuts down after the loading screen loads for a bit.

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2019, 01:58

As per the title, after I open my game it goes to the loading screen but after a minute or two of loading it just closes the sims. Just as a little background, my game was working perfectly fine before until I added the get famous update, stragerville, and island living. Usually reinstalling solves most problems, but I'm hoping that there is another solution so I won't have to do that.

Any help is appreciated Smile

Back to top Go down

My game opens, but shuts down after the loading screen loads for a bit. Empty Re: My game opens, but shuts down after the loading screen loads for a bit.

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2019, 02:10

I am having the exact same problem. Tried updating my game, deleting mods/cc, compability mod. But nothing works.

Back to top Go down

My game opens, but shuts down after the loading screen loads for a bit. Empty Re: My game opens, but shuts down after the loading screen loads for a bit.

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2019, 16:27

So, after searching for solutions in the blog again, I saw someone talking about extracting the file using 7-zip instead of winrar. I did it, and paste the files again and the game worked out fine. Maybe you cn try it too.  Tea 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top