Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Island Living glitches/script errors. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Island Living glitches/script errors. [SOLVED] Empty Island Living glitches/script errors. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2019, 14:29

Hi!

So after downloading Island Living my game has become unplayable. I keep getting script errors and my Sims keep resetting theirselfs. I have no mods at the moment, and tried deleting the documents>EA>sims 4 folder already, which didn't work.

Do you guys have any suggestions?

please help!

Love,
Brenda

Back to top Go down

Island Living glitches/script errors. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Island Living glitches/script errors. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2019, 15:21

If you get script errors then you didn't delete "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4" as you say. But if you insist you did, run the validator (uncheck quick scan!) and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Island Living glitches/script errors. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Island Living glitches/script errors. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2019, 17:04

anadius wrote:If you get script errors then you didn't delete "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4" as you say. But if you insist you did, run the validator (uncheck quick scan!) and post the result here.
I deleted it multiple times now actually!
This is the result of the validator. Any idea?

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2019, 17:40

You didn't replace all files from "The Sims 4 - Island Living.7z". Extract and replace "Delta\EP02". And delete "Game--" folder and those files:
game/bin/core/winhttp.dll
game/bin/python33.dll
game/bin/python33_x64.dll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2019, 16:11

anadius wrote:You didn't replace all files from "The Sims 4 - Island Living.7z". Extract and replace "Delta\EP02". And delete "Game--" folder and those files:
game/bin/core/winhttp.dll
game/bin/python33.dll
game/bin/python33_x64.dll

It worked! Thank you so so much!!

Gatekeeper Edit: problem solved, topic closed. Yess, aye lieeke!

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top