Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Island Living - Download to Use. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Island Living - Download to Use. [SOLVED] Empty Island Living - Download to Use. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2019, 00:57

I've never had issues downloading the updates and I've always been able to play through them. When the new updates came out, I was able to download the Island Living but I didn't get a chance to play. With this new update, I updated just today and when going in, it tells me that I have to 'Download to Use' the Island Living pack. 

I'm not sure what route to go to either try and redownload it or patch it? Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Back to top Go down

Island Living - Download to Use. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Island Living - Download to Use. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2019, 10:19

Run the validator and post the result here.

My guess is you didn't extract Island Living at all or you extracted it to wrong folder.

Do you still have "The Sims 4 - Island Living.7z" and "TS4_Update_1-53-115-1020.7z"?

Back to top Go down

Island Living - Download to Use. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Island Living - Download to Use. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2019, 13:13

Well, i´m not Rowan but i share the exat same problem and this is what validator show me, maybe i did something wrong, cant understand

Validator - 

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2019, 16:03

You didn't install Island Living at all. And seems like you skipped Strangerville too.

If you have G4TW releases ("The Sims 4 - Strangerville.7z", "The Sims 4 - Island Living.7z" and "TS4_Update_1-53-115-1020.7z"), apply them (in that order).

If you deleted them or didn't download yet, it's better to use my repack. For example: if you have G4TW release of Island Living - extract it, and then using my repack install the newest patch and Strangerville.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2019, 03:02

anadius wrote:Run the validator and post the result here.

My guess is you didn't extract Island Living at all or you extracted it to wrong folder.

Do you still have "The Sims 4 - Island Living.7z" and "TS4_Update_1-53-115-1020.7z"?

Hm, it's possible that I could have forgotten Island Living as, like I said, I didn't have a chance to even test it out. 

I have both of those still. 

But here is my report regardless: 

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2019, 09:49

Like I said, you didn't extract it at all. So apply "The Sims 4 - Island Living.7z" and "TS4_Update_1-53-115-1020.7z", in that order. And delete "Game_" folder, you don't need it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jul 2019, 05:36

Ah, that fixed it. Thank you for that!

Gatekeeper Edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top