Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game loads forever! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game loads forever! [SOLVED] Empty Game loads forever! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 13 Jul 2019, 15:06

Hi, I apologize in advance if this requires an easy fix but I am inexperienced as it's my first time trying this.

I have followed the @anadius repack guide to installing Sims 4. As I already have the base game from Orgin, I've downloaded ts4-origin-dlc-installer. exe 
, updated the game, installed the no-origin-fix-1.52.100.1020.rar, put all the downloaded files (get famous, seasons, get to work dlc have been installed in the meantime). and i've tried playing but it keeps loading forever. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down

Game loads forever! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Game loads forever! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 13 Jul 2019, 15:12

The way you worded your post makes me think you didn't do it right.

Go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. This will start the game fresh, you can move saves back later. If that doesn't solve the problem, run the validator and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Jul 2019, 15:24

Hi! Thank you for replying so soon. 

I've done that, it doesn't work for me. I've opened the validator, I've made md5 file and now I guess I wait since after choosing the md5 file I didn't get any option to start the process or something. I'll report back soon! Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Jul 2019, 15:33

Try opening validator in Chrome or Firefox. And you don't really need that md5 file. Quick scan is fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Jul 2019, 15:51

Thanks for the reply!

I tried selecting the folder where I transferred all the files I downloaded but it says wrong directory selected. I also tried the Electronic Arts folder and it says the same thing.

//EDIT

I'm using Chrome.

//EDIT

It allowed the Electronic Arts folder but nothings happening.

//EDIT

It allowed the Electronic Arts folder but nothings happening.

//EDIT

Hi! I still haven't figured out the validator thing, but I've returned to the instruction manual you posted and i've literally done everything in the order written. I don't understand what is off. Download ts4-origin-dlc-installer.exe from here. Update your game in Origin. Put all downloaded files in one folder and run ts4-origin-dlc-installer.exe

I did all of this!

Oh, and thank you for your patience.

//EDIT

I think I got the validator thing!

I think this is it.

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Jul 2019, 22:25

Looks fine. So either your PC is **** and running 5 expansion packs is too much for it, or it's bad mods and you didn't move "Documents\Electronic Arts" as I told you.

Does the legit game start?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Jul 2019, 00:05

I've played earlier other things on it and it worked fine so I don't think that's the PC is **** (well, at least not that much).

I've moved the folder, I even tried deleting it since I saw that advice somewhere in the forum. 

Both the legit game and this game start, however the legit game loads  eventually but this one continues loading forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 14 Jul 2019, 00:19

zukmina wrote:I've played earlier other things on it and it worked fine so I don't think that's the PC is **** (well, at least not that much).

I've moved the folder, I even tried deleting it since I saw that advice somewhere in the forum. 

Both the legit game and this game start, however the legit game loads  eventually but this one continues loading forever.

I assume you are using that "game_cracked" folder (renaming it), when you start up the cracked game? So are you switching back-and-forth between the different "game"-folders?

Would you also mind posting your computer's specs, here?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Jul 2019, 00:23

Use DLC toggler to disable all DLCs. Try starting the game. Then try starting the game with one DLC at a time. If it works fine with every DLC separately - then your PC is just not good enough. If it keeps loading forever for some DLC - try reinstalling it.

If there's no dlc-toggler.exe in your "The Sims 4" folder - run dlc installer again, this time check only "download DLC info".

The_gh0stm4n wrote:I assume you are using that "game_cracked" folder (renaming it), when you start up the cracked game? So are you switching back-and-forth between the different "game"-folders?
That "Game-cracked" is made by my ts4-origin-dlc-installer.exe. There's no need to rename the folder, game starts fine from "Game-cracked".

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 14 Jul 2019, 00:29

anadius wrote:
The_gh0stm4n wrote:I assume you are using that "game_cracked" folder (renaming it), when you start up the cracked game? So are you switching back-and-forth between the different "game"-folders?
That "Game-cracked" is made by my ts4-origin-dlc-installer.exe. There's no need to rename the folder, game starts fine from "Game-cracked".

Wonder how you figure out these things (that this "game" can run from a Game-cracked-folder). But OK, learned something new!

Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Jul 2019, 02:03

Hi,

@The_gh0stm4n thank you for joining! It's a Toshiba version 6.40, 8GB RAM, 64 bit x64, processor. Is that what you meant?

Around 2 years ago, my cousin set the game with every DLC together, and it worked perfectly, so I don't know if it's the computers problem. 

@anadius, it only works individually for Cats and dogs, Get Famous and Seasons. However, when combined, it gets stuck at loading. I've uninstalled outdoor retreat, tried starting the game with only that one, still won't work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Jul 2019, 02:13

If it works with those DLCs separately and doesn't when you start with all of them at the same time - it's your PC. 8GB of RAM should be enough though. Try waiting longer.

You can run validator again to make sure all files are ok, this time uncheck "quick scan".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Jul 2019, 02:57

Ok, I'm back. So tried waiting longer and tried combining more DLC but doesn't work. Some of them don't work individually either. I've tried uninstalling one of them and starting the game with that one only, but still nothing..
Either ways, here's the report:
report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Jul 2019, 03:02

There's nothing wrong with your files. So as I already said, seems like it's your PC.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 14 Jul 2019, 18:08

zukmina wrote:Hi,

@The_gh0stm4n thank you for joining! It's a Toshiba version 6.40, 8GB RAM, 64 bit x64, processor. Is that what you meant?

Around 2 years ago, my cousin set the game with every DLC together, and it worked perfectly, so I don't know if it's the computers problem.

Yes, I meant that!

Could this be one of those cases where that "virtualization" thing is interfering? If you want to try, google on how to enter the "BIOS" of your computer. Often you have to hold down a certain key and then turn on the computer, or you can also wait until a certain window pops up during the startup, and then quickly press a key ("press [certain key] to access BIOS", or a similar wording).

Can't tell right now what key exactly you need to press, but feel free to consult any documentation that came with the computer, or search the internet.

If you are in the BIOS, look around for any options that are about "virtualization". Turn them off, save the changes, and then re-boot/try the game again.

Another thing maybe worth trying is Control Panel => Programs => Programs and Features => Turn Windows features on and off. Make sure to UN-mark the box Hyper-V, as shown here, and save the change. Maybe you need to re-boot the computer after that, I don't quite know.

Game loads forever! [SOLVED] I58WGAJ

Normally you'll get a specific error message when the problem is about that virtualization, but maybe you can try here too.

Another thing: are you playing other games on the computer, and if so, which ones? Are they running fine? In the worst case scenario, it could also be a sign of failing hardware if you are getting trouble, with certain games. I recall on my old computer that playing PvZ: Garden Warfare was stuttering so much, that it became un-playable. Shortly after that, the computer busted.

WhatDidUJustCallMe?

(But not long after that I got a new one ; #respawned Red star from Carlos )
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Jul 2019, 22:27

Hi again!
@The_gh0stm4n, thank you so much for your help and patience! Unfortunately, I saw this message a bit too late, since I already uninstalled it. However, I installed it all over again the "old fashioned" way, where you have to have all the DC's and it's working perfectly. Either ways, I'm equally thankful!

@Anadius, thank you for your help aswell! 
<3

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 14 Jul 2019, 23:13

zukmina wrote:Hi again!
@The_gh0stm4n, thank you so much for your help and patience! Unfortunately, I saw this message a bit too late, since I already uninstalled it. However, I installed it all over again the "old fashioned" way, where you have to have all the DC's and it's working perfectly. Either ways, I'm equally thankful!

@Anadius, thank you for your help aswell! 
<3

Please, no thanks for me. Haters gonna hate 

What I would definitely recommend though is that you try and backup that entire "The Sims 4" installation folder somewhere. For example on an external hard-drive that has enough space.

For increased safety (= reduced chances of file corruption!), you could even pack the folder in a .rar or .7z archive, and then backing it up on the external drive.

Have fun with the game and feel free to get in touch with us again anytime you need more help, or just want to hang out I suppose. Red star from Carlos 

Problem solved, topic closed!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top