Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TS4 GTW Origin Updating Issue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TS4 GTW Origin Updating Issue Empty TS4 GTW Origin Updating Issue

Post by Guest Tue 05 May 2015, 06:42

A while back I successfully installed and played The Sims 4: Get To Work when I added it to my original copy of TS4 base game. However, someone opened Origin to play another game and since then GTW wouldn't work. I uninstalled it and reinstalled, but now every time I open TS4.exe it opens Origin and begins to update. I've done everything from completely closing out of Origin to doing offline mode and lots of things in between. Any help would be appreciated as I'd like to play.

Back to top Go down

TS4 GTW Origin Updating Issue Empty Re: TS4 GTW Origin Updating Issue

Post by Guest Tue 05 May 2015, 14:39

All you need to do is Update your Legit Base Game to the Latest Version and Wait for the Ultimate Fix ofcourse with GTW to be updated for the latest version. 

But, The Crack for GTW is the March 26 Patch and you currently Updated it to whatever Patch it is but I think  it's May 4 Patch, The Latest Patch.

And Therefore, You can't play GTW in the meantime. So, Let's wait for the Ultimate Fix. 

But I think if you can't play with GTW, Maybe it's now updated to May 4 Patch.

Oh and Btw, I think if the Ultimate Fix has been released, Play The Sims 4 In offline mode. Uninstall Origin and now The game will not automatically Update. Just Try this. I think it will work. But you can't use the Gallery. Sad

I guess this is all I know but If Admin or Carlos or whatever G4TW Staff that know's this. Just follow their Instruction. 

Happy Simming without GTW! @simsbinger! <3

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top