Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod conflict with Sims 3 Complete Store

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mod conflict with Sims 3 Complete Store Empty Mod conflict with Sims 3 Complete Store

Post by Guest Tue 06 Aug 2019, 20:16

Some mods (package) are conflicting with sims 3 complete store. Checked by Sims 3 Dashboard by Delphy. Is placing the mods in override folder can fix the problem?

Back to top Go down

Mod conflict with Sims 3 Complete Store Empty Re: Mod conflict with Sims 3 Complete Store

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 06 Aug 2019, 20:41

wdqoidqld wrote:Is placing the mods in override folder can fix the problem?

Short answer is: no.

You should not believe Delphy's Dashboard too much. It always shows things as "conflicting", even if they aren't. Has been like that for years. As long as you are able to use the store collection items fine, then I guess everything should be OK...?

There are some duplicate items, and I think also some invisible outfits, for a possible solution see this post here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35026-sims-3-complete-store-collection-issues-invisible-bodies

Other than that - and in my opinion - there is nothing else wrong with this store collection. Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top