Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Orange emu file somehow and now I can't play sims.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost Orange emu file somehow and now I can't play sims. Empty Lost Orange emu file somehow and now I can't play sims.

Post by Guest Sat 19 Oct 2019, 19:51

I was trying to play the sims 4 today when it turns out somehow my Orange emu file dissapered. Tried to fix it using a link from another post but it appears that made it worse because it installed a new game folder that was outdated.
Is there any way to get a fresh new game folder without reinstalling the entire game?

Back to top Go down

Lost Orange emu file somehow and now I can't play sims. Empty Re: Lost Orange emu file somehow and now I can't play sims.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 19 Oct 2019, 19:58

Willsb wrote:I was trying to play the sims 4 today when it turns out somehow my Orange emu file dissapered. Tried to fix it using a link from another post but it appears that made it worse because it installed a new game folder that was outdated.
Is there any way to get a fresh new game folder without reinstalling the entire game?

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @Willsb,

You need to grab a "Game"-subfolder, that corresponds to the patch version that your game is on. May I ask what patch version you are on, then? Smile
https://www.games4theworld.club/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-error-code-3-game-starts-unexpectedly-in-spanish-version-1-56-52-1020

Also make sure to properly configure antivirus exclusions, as these files are prone to being deleted and/or quarantined. For starters, check out this post about Windows Defender & Windows 10. Good luck for now and do keep us posted, if you like!

Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Lost Orange emu file somehow and now I can't play sims. Empty Re: Lost Orange emu file somehow and now I can't play sims.

Post by Guest Sat 19 Oct 2019, 21:29

My sims 4 game version is 1.55.108.1020. I am very grateful for the help

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 19 Oct 2019, 21:43

Willsb wrote:My sims 4 game version is 1.55.108.1020. I am very grateful for the help

Please, no worries. In case you initially grabbed a wrong link, here is the announcement for 1.55.108.1020:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35465-the-sims-4-realm-of-magic-hotfix-out-now-version-1-55-108-1020-obsolete

The text is crossed out, but if you look closely there is still a link that says "Game-folder", and you can click + download it. If you like, feel free to give it a try and let us know the result.

P.S. the text is crossed out because there is a newer patch out in the meantime (1.56.52.1020). But you don't really have to use that one. Doesn't really add much anyways in terms of bug fixes or content...just some minor fixes and 2 robot costumes.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top