Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downloading Expansion Packs.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Downloading Expansion Packs. Empty Downloading Expansion Packs.

Post by Guest Thu 14 Nov 2019, 10:36

Hi, I already have the base game of TS3 I downloaded not from this site. It already works good. I wanted to know if it is possible to download packs here that will go with the base game. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Downloading Expansion Packs. Empty Re: Downloading Expansion Packs.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 14 Nov 2019, 14:46

Xia wrote:Hi, I already have the base game of TS3 I downloaded not from this site. It already works good. I wanted to know if it is possible to download packs here that will go with the base game. Thanks.

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @Xia,

If the base game that you downloaded contained a "modified installer", so base game + other DLCs, then there is a chance that using our repacks here won't work. But if you just got a "blank" base game, then you should be fine using our stuff.

Can you try describing what exactly the installation process looked like, for the base game that you downloaded already? Just in key words, you don't need to write an essay. Smile

Also, G4TW's expansions and stuffpacks are in .rar file format, so you'll need WinRAR to extract the contents. When you download one expansion or stuffpack, create an empty folder somewhere, and extract the contents of the .rar, into the folder. Once the extraction is done, go to the folder and run the setup.exe. There should also be an "Installation Guide.txt" if you need a serial number for the installation.

And that's how you proceed with every expansion/stuffpack. When you install your next one, create another empty folder somewhere, extract and so forth.

G4TW also offers various All-In-One installations here, so you don't need to grab separate torrents:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t53-all-games4theworld-downloads

Feel free to post back if there's any follow-up issues. But for now, good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top