Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Can't connect to a room with a different height'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Can't connect to a room with a different height'  Empty 'Can't connect to a room with a different height'

Post by Guest Thu 05 Mar 2020, 12:12

Good day. I downloaded and installed Moshino Stuff Pack up to the Discover University Game Pack last Sunday and I only realized this problem yesterday. After building a house and exiting the build mode, I can no longer extend walls/rooms nor can I add new walls/rooms outside of the original layout I did. I keep getting the 'Can't connect to a room with a different height' but I don't the rooms or walls with different heights. I used the foundation so I decided to remove it but the problem is still there. I also used columns and adjusted their sizes in my original layout and so I removed those too but the problem persists. The weird thing is the basement is unaffected by this bug and I can extend the walls and rooms with no problems. I thought that maybe it was a one time thing and so I bulldozed the entire lot and built a new house. However, the problem still arose after I finished and exited build mode. Help please.
'Can't connect to a room with a different height'  Bug10

Back to top Go down

'Can't connect to a room with a different height'  Empty Re: 'Can't connect to a room with a different height'

Post by Guest Thu 05 Mar 2020, 12:16

dollonice wrote:
Good day. I downloaded and installed Moshino Stuff Pack up to the Discover University Game Pack last Sunday and I only realized this problem yesterday. After building a house and exiting the build mode, I can no longer extend walls/rooms nor can I add new walls/rooms outside of the original layout I did. I keep getting the 'Can't connect to a room with a different height' but I don't the rooms or walls with different heights. I used the foundation so I decided to remove it but the problem is still there. I also used columns and adjusted their sizes in my original layout and so I removed those too but the problem persists. The weird thing is the basement is unaffected by this bug and I can extend the walls and rooms with no problems. I thought that maybe it was a one time thing and so I bulldozed the entire lot and built a new house. However, the problem still arose after I finished and exited build mode. Help please.
'Can't connect to a room with a different height'  Bug10
SORRY. I DOWNLOADED UP TO TINY STUFF PACK.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top