Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Files have been modified, please reinstall! (TRYING TO UPDATE TO 1.31)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Files have been modified, please reinstall! (TRYING TO UPDATE TO 1.31) Empty Files have been modified, please reinstall! (TRYING TO UPDATE TO 1.31)

Post by Guest Fri 02 Mar 2012, 04:13

So I have all of EP's and I have applied all of the cracks! However I see that due to the cracks When I try to update my game to 1.31 that released today, it says that "Files have been modified, please reinstall" and it shows the log. When I scroll down and view the files there are two files that are in red... the two crack files... that I received from you guys. How do I fix this issue???

Back to top Go down

Files have been modified, please reinstall! (TRYING TO UPDATE TO 1.31) Empty Re: Files have been modified, please reinstall! (TRYING TO UPDATE TO 1.31)

Post by Guest Fri 02 Mar 2012, 12:40

Wilburjones I would tell ya to reinstall as Games4TheWorld has yet to receive The Sims 3 Showtime addon and as said they have yet to release this game so no reason as of yet to update to 1.31 which Games4TheWorld will or would provide so you may add Showtime after the update.

Last edited by Haakonas on Fri 02 Mar 2012, 12:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit)

Back to top Go down

Files have been modified, please reinstall! (TRYING TO UPDATE TO 1.31) Empty Re: Files have been modified, please reinstall! (TRYING TO UPDATE TO 1.31)

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 02 Mar 2012, 12:54

Hello,
What he said.
If you updated now, you would be unable to play since there's no new fix yet. Other uploaders are probably also going to hold back on the 1.31 crack untill Showtime is released.
Don't run the patch yet.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top