Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cant use furniture after downloading fix...[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cant use furniture after downloading fix...[SOLVED] Empty Cant use furniture after downloading fix...[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 26 Mar 2012, 23:14

after downloading the "sims 3 all stuff" fix.... my game doesn't allow me to put furniture or anyother objects for that matter on any type of lot!! help!!! Cant use furniture after downloading fix...[SOLVED] 294340757 Cant use furniture after downloading fix...[SOLVED] 2830496658 Cant use furniture after downloading fix...[SOLVED] 1490881299 Cant use furniture after downloading fix...[SOLVED] 1577371209

Admin edit: Moved to right section.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Cant use furniture after downloading fix...[SOLVED] Empty Re: Cant use furniture after downloading fix...[SOLVED]

Post by Admin Tue 27 Mar 2012, 17:16

Hello,

Do you have any Mods or Custom Content?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Cant use furniture after downloading fix...[SOLVED] Empty Re: Cant use furniture after downloading fix...[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 27 Mar 2012, 19:17

none at all! i just tried to download the "all stuff pack" fix, and that made it to where my buy mode and build mode are completely off! when i hover over an item in the menus to build a wall for example, even on a residential lot it won't let me! i'm not new to this cracking stuff, so believe me i put all of the files in the correct places

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 27 Mar 2012, 19:42

Hello,

Please download and apply this manual patch: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v133-fix-manual-patch-updated
After updating, re-downloading and re-apply this Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Let us know the result and good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Mar 2012, 06:34

I tried this: Had the same problem, downloaded patch, it updated. Re-downloaded and re-applied fix as instructed. Got the "unable to authorize" message. Tried reapplying crack. Same thing. Tried launching with the internet off. Same problem. Help?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Mar 2012, 06:56

hey i have tried your technique, and it all works until after i press the "play" button on the game launcher it takes me to a dialog box which wants me to put in another serial, and i've tried multiple different ones from your serial gen, and none work.

//EDIT

me and granolabutt have the EXACT same problem! just making it easier for admin if you didn't understand

//EDIT

and i have also even went as far as completely uninstalling it, and re
doing everything again. and i've done that 4 times now....... i'm
determined

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Mar 2012, 07:14

I should clarify that the specific error I have is that after applying the patch, I launch the game, it goes through the intro fine, everything loads, and then when I get to the screen where you pick a town I get the message "Unable to authorize that your game is a registered copy. Please contact customer service." Or something similar, I don't remember it exactly. That was the same problem I had before applying the fix the first time; the fix solved that problem, but like I said, when I actually play the game I have the same problem as OP with not being able to buy furniture. Sorry if I'm being overly explanatory but I'm just trying to help target the specific problem. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 28 Mar 2012, 08:30

Hello,

Ok so which expansions are you using? What is your current game version? When did you download the fix?

granolabutt wrote:I should clarify that the specific error I have is that after applying the patch, I launch the game, it goes through the intro fine, everything loads, and then when I get to the screen where you pick a town I get the message "Unable to authorize that your game is a registered copy. Please contact customer service." Or something similar, I don't remember it exactly. That was the same problem I had before applying the fix the first time; the fix solved that problem, but like I said, when I actually play the game I have the same problem as OP with not being able to buy furniture. Sorry if I'm being overly explanatory but I'm just trying to help target the specific problem. Thanks!

Hello,

It's still better if you open your on topic Smile It'll make it easier for us to keep track of everyone's problems and provide a more personal support. There are bound to be some differences along the way.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Mar 2012, 03:36

yes i have the exact same problem. i just gave up and actually bought the game. i just hate to have to buy expansion packs now....

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 30 Mar 2012, 11:12

Hello,

There's no reason why you would have to. I'd try installing G4TW releases of the expansionpacks first.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Mar 2012, 12:02

So I uninstalled the versions of the games that I had (downloaded from PirateBay, but not the G4TW releases) and downloaded the G4TW releases of the Base game, Pets, and high-end loft stuff instead. Did everything according to the instructions included in the downloads, then applied the fix. Everything works perfectly now, thank you for the help!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 31 Mar 2012, 12:05

Hello,
Good to hear.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)