Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Sims 3 Launcher has stopped responding". [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"The Sims 3 Launcher has stopped responding". [SOLVED] Empty "The Sims 3 Launcher has stopped responding". [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 30 Mar 2012, 20:12

I tried to play my sims games today, and when I click to start the launcher, i got a message saying "The Sims 3 Launcher has stopped responding" . So, i restarted my computer, then clicked on it again and i got the same message, and i tried again, and the same message popped up. What should I do? I have every sims 3 game installed from here except for late night and world adventures which is from a store bought disk. I do not have any mods installed either..

Back to top Go down

"The Sims 3 Launcher has stopped responding". [SOLVED] Empty Re: "The Sims 3 Launcher has stopped responding". [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 30 Mar 2012, 20:20

Hey,

Please apply the #crack folder in the ultimate fix to the base game.

see if that works.

GretZ

Back to top Go down

"The Sims 3 Launcher has stopped responding". [SOLVED] Empty Re: "The Sims 3 Launcher has stopped responding". [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 30 Mar 2012, 20:43

Hi

It worked! Thanks so much Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Mar 2012, 20:47

No problem.

If i helped please rep+ me and

Happy simsing The Sims 3 plumbob

Gretz

Moderator please close topic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top