Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Sims 3] Mac All Expansions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Sims 3] Mac All Expansions Empty [Sims 3] Mac All Expansions

Post by Guest Mon 30 Apr 2012, 04:24

Since the website is down (Games4theworld.org) and I can't access the full guide I decided to go on a 6-7 hour internet browse for a way to get all expansions for Sims 3 without failing.
I came across something extraordinary, A Sims 3 All Expansions for mac instant play torrent and spent another 2 hours downloading it very excitedly, when I opened the base game it worked perfectly and I even ran it perfectly with no errors but there was only ONE thing, It was all in another language (I think it was German.)... I spent another 4 hours looking for a solution and if it was possible to change the language from inside the bin. No Luck, so I thought hey maybe the guys at G4TW can help me change the language and reupload it or possibly upload the guide to the forums.. So please.. Help

Its called "The Sims 3 With all Expansions NL for MAC" on Piratebay.se
It was uploaded by "Anonymous"

Back to top Go down

[Sims 3] Mac All Expansions Empty Re: [Sims 3] Mac All Expansions

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 30 Apr 2012, 08:47

Hello,

You can also get the G4TW torrents by doing a search for games4theworld on TPB. But note that our base game doesn't work on mac. You'll need the reloaded one.
There are a bunch of guides on how to install here in the MAC-section.
I'm not sure you can change the language on this one. There was someone here not too long ago, I think she had the same torrent as well as the same problem. The game is in Dutch. She was also unable to change the language.
You can keep playing this one and use Google translate Wink but I think you'll get in trouble if you want to update or add another expansion since this is a pre-installed game.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Apr 2012, 20:02

Hi ! I bet it was the same download that I had. It was in Dutch. I wasn't able to change the language. I uninstalled and started from scratch. You can search for sims downloads that are in iso form or you can download ( just not .exe files ) and make them into iso files using Keka. I did this and everything downloaded smoothly. Once you have all the expansion you want then apply the mac ultimate fix. Worked perfect for me !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top