Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Items from store visible in buy mode but not showing up in a downloaded house.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Items from store visible in buy mode but  not showing up in a downloaded house.[SOLVED] Empty Items from store visible in buy mode but not showing up in a downloaded house.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 01 Jun 2012, 23:16

Hello Everyone!

In the begging let me thank you for this magnificent place, all the store updates and your work!

I have installed my game, all addons and everything works like a charm.

I have also downloaded all store content posted on your official mediafire page, but only installed the ones that Vista house of Curtis Paradis needed.

When I place the house on the lot, all the store items that are originally in his project are replaced by default game ones, even though I have installed them (and checked all visible in buy mode and marked with store icon).

Is there anything I did wrong? I apologize for my newbie question and thank you in advance for any help.

Back to top Go down

Items from store visible in buy mode but  not showing up in a downloaded house.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Items from store visible in buy mode but not showing up in a downloaded house.[SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Sat 02 Jun 2012, 01:03

I believe that this is caused by not having the "official" store content, since the ones you'd download from g4tw are all decrapified.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Items from store visible in buy mode but  not showing up in a downloaded house.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Items from store visible in buy mode but not showing up in a downloaded house.[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 02 Jun 2012, 07:29

invalidusername wrote:I believe that this is caused by not having the "official" store content, since the ones you'd download from g4tw are all decrapified.

What he said.
The store items have been slightly modified for use in a cracked game. So they are no longer recognized as the same objects.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Jun 2012, 07:56

Hello,

Thank you for the quick respones.

I looked closely for the contruction video and replaced all wrongly assigned items so it is not a biggie at all.

It is really great that the items are still marked with store icon in game, so its easy to spot them Smile

Thx and have a great day!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 02 Jun 2012, 16:46

Hello,

Anything else we could help you with at the moment?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Jun 2012, 22:39

Hello,

Thank you for quick and clear responses and help. You guys work like professional helpline Smile

I am all fine and simming happily, patiently recreating the looks of houses I found on internet, as I am terrible in planning myself.

Hope you have a great day!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 03 Jun 2012, 10:32

Hello,

Glad we could be of help, and you're welcome.
Don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
And have a great day yourself Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)