Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a big problem please help *Done*.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have a big problem please help *Done*.[SOLVED] Empty I have a big problem please help *Done*.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 09 Jul 2012, 22:58

I updated my game today and well where do i start.... i dont have any illegal copy of any games so i was able to do the patch

at 1st i loaded my family and i clicked on buy mode and the menu for the item part didn't show.......neither did the build mode show.

2nd i tried a ready made family but this time it stayed on the map view with nothing but my game update in the corner and nothing at the bottom with the family.

3rd i removed my mods still the same thing

4th thing i removed and deactivated all content (i only have store content) and same thing happened

5th thing i tried installing some patterns from the site and kept coming up with a message about unofficial content........well its a pattern?!? I WILL UPLOAD A PICTURE OF THIS

i cleared my DC BACKUP etc still nothing

i unistalled everything meaning games and content and still same old rubbish and did all above again....

i thought they may have found away to go around us having store content but it can't be
is there anyway i can go back to the old patch?

//EDIT

I have a big problem please help *Done*.[SOLVED] 575642_265684743544264_762985965_n

Last edited by simmeremma on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 13:14; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

I have a big problem please help *Done*.[SOLVED] Empty Re: I have a big problem please help *Done*.[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 10 Jul 2012, 10:59

Hello,

The only way to go back to a previous patch is reinstalling everything and not updating fully.
Patterns can cause a lot of problems though, so it could be that they are causing this problem.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

I have a big problem please help *Done*.[SOLVED] Empty Re: I have a big problem please help *Done*.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 10 Jul 2012, 13:14

yeah i have uninstalled and use the patch 1.34 from this site, dont know what i'd of done without it, seems as though alot of people are having same problems and not just with patterns but also 3rd party CC

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 10 Jul 2012, 13:19

Hello,

That figures, it's just like EA to release a patch that creates problems rather than solve them.
Oh well, I'll keep this in mind.
Don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top