Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legit Base Game + G4TW Expansions Installation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Legit Base Game + G4TW Expansions Installation Empty Legit Base Game + G4TW Expansions Installation

Post by Guest Sat 14 Jul 2012, 18:16

So after hours and hours and HOURS of downloading, un-rar-ing, installing, cracking, uninstalling, crying, reinstalling, stress eating etc. I decided to bite the bullet and buy the real base game as it seems to be the universal mac problem in this forum.
I am currently downloading the digital version (.dmg file) which came with a license code and everything. (Macmegastore.com by the way...seems like a good site).
I have all of the EPs I want downloaded and am ready to install them once I finish with the base game.
My question is this: which cracks do I have to use from the Ultimate Fix? Do I need to install the cracks for the Sims 3 as well as the expansions? I really don't want to run the risk of screwing up my base game now that I've paid for it. That's probably impossible - but I've become increasingly paranoid through this whole ordeal.

Thanks in advance,

You guys have a great site.
I'd probably love it more if I had a PC but then....I'd have a PC....so I'd still be worse off Wink

Back to top Go down

Legit Base Game + G4TW Expansions Installation Empty Re: Legit Base Game + G4TW Expansions Installation

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 14 Jul 2012, 20:08

Hello,

LOL.
There's only one crack in the fix and you still need that in the base game\bin.
You can't really screw up your game, your original serial will still be good and legit if you reinstall again. Don't forget to register so you can use simport Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Legit Base Game + G4TW Expansions Installation Empty Re: Legit Base Game + G4TW Expansions Installation

Post by Guest Sat 14 Jul 2012, 21:23

Perfect! Thank you so much.
I'll be sure to register too.
By the way, love the fail. Sadly it took me a few seconds to get but oh well.

You have officially made my day Very Happy

Just one more question. When do I install the patch? should I do it through the launcher? or manually? and before or after cracking/installing my EPs? I know I've read it somewhere but honestly I can't remember where...

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 14 Jul 2012, 21:32

Hello,

I always recommend patching before installing any ep's. That way you can avoid patching before each ep's installation. You can probably use the launcher.
The crack is placed after installing everything. Use only the one from the fix (#crack folder) though, the cracks that came with the ep's are obsolete.

Nice to read that you enjoyed that fail Very Happy
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Jul 2012, 21:41

Once again, thank you.

Enjoy your evening. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 15 Jul 2012, 08:56

Hello,

Thank you, I hope you had a good evening yourself.
Please let us know the result, or if you run into any problems.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top