Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

prob with expansion sims 3 world adventures

View previous topic View next topic Go down

prob with expansion sims 3 world adventures Empty prob with expansion sims 3 world adventures

Post by Guest Tue 17 Jul 2012, 13:46

i have installed sims 3 without using crack folders and i want to install world adventures but here says that i do not need to use any crack folders... how am i going to do that ? at the instalatioon guide there is no method without cracks

heres the instalation guide

1. First be sure you've Installed The Sims 3 from ® Games4theworld:
www.thepiratebay.org/user/games4theworld

2. Now open the Start menu. Type 'regedit' in the search box and press [ENTER]. Navigate to:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Sims\The Sims 3 and double-click on 'SKU'. Change the shown
number to 2 and press 'OK'. Close the Register Editor.

3. Open the '# Crack' file in this .rar file and open 'Crack 1'. Run the 'sims3patch.exe' and
follow on screen instructions. Change the 'C:\Program Files\Sims 3' to:
'C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3' before Installing the Patch! (If you have
Installed The Sims 3 in an other language, it'll be something else. Like when you Installed
The Game in Dutch, it'll be: 'C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\De Sims 3', so be sure you
check what you have, otherwise it won't work!

4. Open the 'Crack 2' folder in the '# Crack' file. Copy αll the files in that folder
to: C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and REPLACE them by the existing ones.

5. Now open the 'Crack 3' folder and start the 'Sims3_1.2.7.00002_from_1.0.631.00002.exe'
patch.

6. Do the same with the other .exe Patches in the 'Crack 3' folder, from up to down.
7. When you applied all the Updates, open The Sims 3 Launcher. You'll be prompted to Download
the EA Download Manager if you haven't already Installed it. So, if you don't have it, Install
it. When you've Installed the EA Download Manager, click on 'Refresh' on the Game Updates -tab.
A pop-up will appear, telling you that there's an Update for you Game. Click 'OK' to Download
and Install the Update.

8. Now completely close the Game including the EA Download Manager from the System Tray. Open
the 'Sims3EP01Setup.exe' in this .rar file. Follow on screen instructions to Install the
Game. When a Serial code is needed, use one of the following Serial codes:

3P55-ZXKE-ALJN-KALG-SRLD
WYGY-KFHB-PPSL-JPPQ-QRLD
LAJ2-B2W9-KDGZ-AKDE-5RLD
T8JA-NAAJ-SJPD-7SJM-HRLD
Q2YG-9MLA-E56P-4E5D-TRLD
9EP7-HXHU-5NKL-55NH-QRLD
M4XF-XF4C-3WH7-S3WF-BRLD
8HWN-U9VV-ES4Y-BES2-4RLD
MJ6W-QY3N-F5D6-LF5B-ARLD
S233-PW65-WCM9-QWCK-DRLD
HN9Z-ANZS-25D4-725B-8RLD
AT2J-B37F-HG6A-4HG4-ERLD
BUTB-UFLT-DE7P-XDE5-TRLD
D6VM-4W9L-C49C-8C47-GRLD
9GV5-8HKF-67EN-K67C-SRLD
MNN6-EBFS-JKHJ-UJKF-NRLD
D999-Y4FX-JD9J-7JD7-NRLD
VU33-BGB6-DKRE-6DKP-JRLD
S8ZZ-7DVX-U7NY-UU7L-4RLD

9. Start the The Sims 3 launcher. You'll get a message that you're version of the Game is not
compatible. Click 'OK'. You're now on the Update window. Check the box inf front of the
'SIms3_2.5.12.004002_from_2.0.86.00.2002.exe' and click 'Update now'.

10. Completely close the Game again and open the '# Crack' file in this .rar file. Open the
'Crack 4' folder in there and copy αll the files in that folder to:
C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 World Adventures\Game\Bin and REPLACE them by the
existing ones.

Back to top Go down

prob with expansion sims 3 world adventures Empty Re: prob with expansion sims 3 world adventures

Post by Guest Tue 17 Jul 2012, 14:23

I think you should simply skip all the "#crack" steps, so, including step 3 to 6. Simply open the "Sims3EP01Setup.exe" and go on with the installation, as usual. After that, apply the latest fix. However, I am not sure about what I am saying. Admin will answer you soon Smile

Back to top Go down

prob with expansion sims 3 world adventures Empty Re: prob with expansion sims 3 world adventures

Post by Guest Tue 17 Jul 2012, 14:38

ok i will wait prob with expansion sims 3 world adventures 2279017149

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 17 Jul 2012, 20:51

Hello,

The installation guide has become obsolete. What I'd recommend is this:

Start with the manual patch to avoid being asked to patch before you install.
Read the "must read" carefully.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Jul 2012, 21:17

do i have to unistall sims 3 ??? i downloaded the fix and the manual patch now i have to start with the manual patch ?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 17 Jul 2012, 21:19

Hello,

No need to uninstall anything, just install the patch.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Jul 2012, 21:21

also i noticed this " but install AT LEAST one of the following expansions: Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations. "

does this mean that i can install all of them ?????? i thought i have to choose one of those Razz

//EDIT

before installing the patch do i have to wait to complete the download ? ( katy perry sweet treats , generatiosn and pets are downloading )

//EDIT

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

do i have to skip step 3 and apply the patch when the download is completed

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 18 Jul 2012, 09:05

Hello,

No you can have all of them, there's no need to choose Laughing
You can install the patch at any point as long as the base game is installed. You don't have to wait for any of the downloads to finish. But you won't be able to play until the game is cracked, which requires one of those mentioned expansions.
Don't skip step 3, you'll need the fix to crack your game when you're ready to play.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top