Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black loading screen, with scriblish words scrolling at the bottom and missing menus and words

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black loading screen, with scriblish words scrolling at the bottom and missing menus and words Empty Black loading screen, with scriblish words scrolling at the bottom and missing menus and words

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jul 2012, 00:49

it seems like everything was working but i cant read any menus and when i guess where to click it loads and then the game crashes. it seams like a coding error or wtv i did maybe i just need to restart, hope not but if anyone encountered the same problem maybe you could help. and i did the updated ultimate fix and game patch

Thank you

Guy

Back to top Go down

Black loading screen, with scriblish words scrolling at the bottom and missing menus and words Empty Re: Black loading screen, with scriblish words scrolling at the bottom and missing menus and words

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 19 Jul 2012, 10:20

//Topic moved.
Hello,

I believe this problem's solution is to reinstall everything.
Unless you're using mods/cc, if you do, you might want to try it without your mods folder first.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Black loading screen, with scriblish words scrolling at the bottom and missing menus and words Empty Re: Black loading screen, with scriblish words scrolling at the bottom and missing menus and words

Post by Guest Thu 26 Jul 2012, 18:38

Hi i got the same problem hwo did you fixed it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Layloria Thu 26 Jul 2012, 19:28

Lady ElDi wrote://Topic moved.
Hello,

I believe this problem's solution is to reinstall everything.
Unless you're using mods/cc, if you do, you might want to try it without your mods folder first.

Follow LadyElDi's instructions. It may be a pain but attempt and then come back if you're still having the same or another problem.

Black loading screen, with scriblish words scrolling at the bottom and missing menus and words 3479271199
Remember to do the cracks and the Ultimate Fix after re-installing! (Ultimate Fix optional but 100% recommended!)
I found that doing the installing everything you want with the cracks then the Ultimate, long-winded and probably unnecessary but it is a good way to make sure you miss nothing.

Last edited by Layloria on Thu 26 Jul 2012, 21:57; edited 1 time in total
Layloria
Layloria
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3/4; MySims; Minecraft; Zoo Tycoon 2; GTA V; Skyrim; Sherlock Holmes Series

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Jul 2012, 20:13

i did the fix ... but i will reinstall all again.... some of the downloads dont have the same exe file that there is in the fix :S

//EDIT

WORKED.... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Layloria Fri 27 Jul 2012, 03:26

Great to here its working for you!

Black loading screen, with scriblish words scrolling at the bottom and missing menus and words 3479271199 Happy Gaming Black loading screen, with scriblish words scrolling at the bottom and missing menus and words 3479271199
Layloria
Layloria
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3/4; MySims; Minecraft; Zoo Tycoon 2; GTA V; Skyrim; Sherlock Holmes Series

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 27 Jul 2012, 07:42

Posidon91 wrote:i did the fix ... but i will reinstall all again.... some of the downloads dont have the same exe file that there is in the fix I is confused

//EDIT

WORKED.... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello,

I'm glad to hear that.
For future reference, please open a new topic Smile
It'll be easier for us to keep track of individual problems and provide personal support.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top