Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to delete sim family(old games) in sims 3.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to delete sim family(old games) in sims 3.[SOLVED] Empty How to delete sim family(old games) in sims 3.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 03 Aug 2012, 03:04

Hi all, sorry I'm sure you have already solved this problem, however I cannot find it. I have the bought and installed sims 3 and downloaded a bunch of expansion packs and stuff packs. Well it seems I just have toooooo many games. I mean I have played a bunch of families and I don't go back to them. How do i delete old family games that I don't play and don't intend to play???? I have seen online where some people evict them from the homes. Well I have at least twenty games in various towns. And I don't think I'm supposed to hit "delete town" because then I would no longer be able to go to that town in the future. So anyone know how to delete the sims that I no longer want to play?!?!?! Please help! Thanks! How to delete sim family(old games) in sims 3.[SOLVED] 2279017149 Very Happy

Back to top Go down

How to delete sim family(old games) in sims 3.[SOLVED] Empty Re: How to delete sim family(old games) in sims 3.[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 03 Aug 2012, 08:30

//Topic moved
Hello,

I never evict them from the town. I just play a different Sim in that neighbourhood and allow them to continue on with their lives. It's nice to see what they've been up to during that time. I sometimes like to switch households after a number of simdays has passed.
As for old save games you no longer play, you can safely remove them if you don't intend to play them anymore. Just delete them from the main menu where you choose your save game. If you do want to play that city again, you can start a new game with it.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

How to delete sim family(old games) in sims 3.[SOLVED] Empty Re: How to delete sim family(old games) in sims 3.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 05 Aug 2012, 21:23

So when it says 'delete town' that's how you delete the old sim families that I no longer play???

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 05 Aug 2012, 21:25

Hello,

Shouldn't "Evict from town" do the trick?
I don't think you want to remove the whole town.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 05 Aug 2012, 22:05

Hello,

It doesn't delete the actual town, just the savegame. If you delete the savegame, you can still start a new game in that town.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 05:19

it worked, thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 08 Aug 2012, 08:49

Hello,

You’re welcome.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top