Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Unofficial game modifications and The game has stopped working. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Unofficial game modifications and The game has stopped working. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 3 Unofficial game modifications and The game has stopped working. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 04 Aug 2012, 10:48

i have the sims 3 (1.34), generations, town life stuff and pets. before i installed pets the game's working fine. But when i copied the sims 3 pets crack in the sims 3/game/bin and i start the game it says that "unofficial game modifications" but i have no mods. i"ve tried the ultimate fix but it doesn't work
Then i deleted the crack and played the game with virtual drive of the sims 3 pets. The game's working fine for a while. But then there's a window says "the game stopped working". please help me Sad

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Unofficial game modifications and The game has stopped working. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Unofficial game modifications and The game has stopped working. [SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Sat 04 Aug 2012, 15:19

First off, please don't post your problem in every other topic. Just opening your own is plenty for us to be able to help you out.

Another thing, your game isn't completely up to date, so the fix won't be of any help. Before using the fix, you need to make sure that the game version matches the one the fix was made for. Right now, we're on patch 1.36, so I would suggest using the manual patch so that you can get up to date and retry the fix. Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Unofficial game modifications and The game has stopped working. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Unofficial game modifications and The game has stopped working. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sat 04 Aug 2012, 16:49

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Aug 2012, 11:00

My sims 3 updated with the manual patch and i re-apply the ultimate fix. The"unoffical game modifications" is not showing again but it's still showng "stopped working" window

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Aug 2012, 11:06

did you reapply the crack correctly

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 06 Aug 2012, 11:48

Hello,

Have a look here.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Aug 2012, 16:08

yes. i copied it to the sims 3/game/bin then replace

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 07 Aug 2012, 17:37

Hello,

Can you please post a screenshot of the folder you copied it to?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 07 Aug 2012, 18:40

Hello,

Thank you!
Could you now please post a screenshot of the files you copied to that folder? (The folder where you got them from)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 07 Aug 2012, 21:12

Hello,

That's the crack, you can tell by the date&time stamp. Can you verify your current game version?
Also, look here to try to fix your crashing problems.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 07 Aug 2012, 22:35

Lady ElDi wrote:That's the crack, you can tell by the date&time stamp.
I'm not that advanced yet, I'm afraid.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 06:12

i just re-install my sims 3. just to make sure that i install it in the right way. i haven't test the game. i'll tell you later Smile i hope now it's working fine

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 08 Aug 2012, 08:51

Hello,

Please let us know the result.

Admin wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:That's the crack, you can tell by the date&time stamp.
I'm not that advanced yet, I'm afraid.

Razz lol
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 09:32

Btw what's the latest version of the sims 3 late night?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 08 Aug 2012, 10:09

Hello,

You don't have to update expansions individually, the manual patch you used (?) has all the updates you need.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 11:46

but i used the manual patch before install the expansion pack. cause when i want to install the EP it said that i need to update the base game first

//EDIT

i just played my sims 3 pets like 30 mins or maybe 1hr. there's no "sims 3 has stopped working" window again cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 08 Aug 2012, 11:51

Hello,

So may we assume your problem is solved? Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 15:49

yep i played it for 4 hours and it's totally working fine. thank youuu Hammertime :newfag:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 08 Aug 2012, 22:11

Hello,

That's great news! Happy simming and please let us know if you need any more assistance! The Sims 3 Unofficial game modifications and The game has stopped working. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top