Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Unofficial game modifications and The game has stopped working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Unofficial game modifications and The game has stopped working Empty The Sims 3 Unofficial game modifications and The game has stopped working

Post by Guest Sat 26 Apr 2014, 20:31

Hi,
Basically I just downloaded The Sims 3 and a couple of expansion packs (Generation, Late Night, Showtime, Into The Future +currently downloading Seasons and University). 
It worked fine yesterday but today, when the black screen with small white frame comes, the sims 3 minimizes itself and I get that message with 'Quit' or 'Continue' options.
I have applied the fix but the only thing I haven't done is update the game. Is it because I didn't update the game or there is something else wrong? The update is too big and it will take a day or two to download so I really hope the answer isn't to update the game lol.
And if I have to, do I wait for seasons and university to download and install them, then update the game or do I do it now?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Unofficial game modifications and The game has stopped working Empty Re: The Sims 3 Unofficial game modifications and The game has stopped working

Post by Admin Mon 28 Apr 2014, 20:41

Hello,

Sorry for the (very) late reply!
I expected all the warnings to speak for themselves, but apparently they don't: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Yes, you must update to the latest version of the game, because the Ultimate Fix will only work with the latest game version.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male