Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Severe problems regarding the sims 3. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Severe problems regarding the sims 3. [SOLVED] Empty Severe problems regarding the sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 15 Aug 2012, 03:17

Hey. Every time I enter the launcher, the script-error pops up, and I ignore it. Always have. But along as I get in the videos and loading screens this happens with Town Life stuff:
Severe problems regarding the sims 3. [SOLVED] VoN8

This always happens, no exceptions. It started after I installed the following games:

-The Sims 3: World Adventures
-The Sims 3: High-End Loft Stuff
-The Sims 3: Ambitions
-The Sims 3: Fast Lane Stuff
-The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff

I had already installed and cracked the original The Sims 3, so maybe that affected the process when I used your "Correct Installation Guide", installing the other ones.
Wat do?Sad If you know how to fix this or know how to help me in any way, I'll be grateful.. I've had SO many problems with this game, literally days with working gone wasted because of crashes.. The games listed above are the only ones I have atm (TS3 in addition, ofc), due to a similar problem when I installed Showtime when it came out, making me uninstall everything.

-RetardoGrande

Admin edit: Topic moved to right section.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Severe problems regarding the sims 3. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Severe problems regarding the sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Dracos66 Wed 15 Aug 2012, 03:22

OK first download and install the latest patch HERE

Then go HERE and follow the steps exactly. This should get you back up and running.
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Severe problems regarding the sims 3. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Severe problems regarding the sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 15 Aug 2012, 03:23

Dracos66 wrote:OK first download and install the latest patch HERE

Then go HERE and follow the steps exactly. This should get you back up and running.

I'll try, thanks in advance.

//EDIT

Still won't work. I forgot to mention that when I try to load my save, it goes on for some seconds, then crashes. I've now done the patching, and followed the steps, still not working. And also, when this'll work, will I be able to just download any other expansions and stuff-packs normally in the future? Or do I have to repeat the "Correct Installation Guide"?

//EDIT

Oh, yeah. Now it looks like this when I enter the town selection:Severe problems regarding the sims 3. [SOLVED] VpU0

When I press the blank thing described as "Wat?", I get another blank thing, requiring me to log in to something. I am completely confused here..

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 15 Aug 2012, 11:10

Hello,

See if this does you any good.
If you decide to install more expansions, you obviously don't have to uninstall and reinstall everything. Only redo the crack from the fix.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Aug 2012, 18:37

I've fixed it, thanks so much! I can finally enjoy this game and it's content!<3 I love you all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 17 Aug 2012, 19:34

Hello,

Glad to hear you got it to work finally!
Enjoy playing the game and please let us know if you need any more assistance! Severe problems regarding the sims 3. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top