Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Unable to start game - Service Initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Unable to start game - Service Initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)" Empty "Unable to start game - Service Initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)"

Post by Guest Thu 16 Aug 2012, 18:57

I actually bought the sims 3, world adventures, generations, showtime, and ambitions but because I "forgot" to buy pets and late night, I downloaded them from demonoid. Recently, I downloaded the Diesel stuff pack and while the installation went smoothly, I can't get the game to start. Of course I uninstalled and moved my custom content to another area of my laptop where I wouldn't screw it up which happened to be my desktop before installing.

I even updated my mods if they were needed to be (which was said so by the original creator).

At first, I was getting an error which I don't remember what it said at all but I believe it gave you a choice where you either quit or continue and I remember something about you having bugs and crashes if you continued. The next one said that windows was unable to continue or whatever. And so I went on to do the ultimate fix which the person I downloaded the stuff pack from told us to do. I tried my best to read the instructions very carefully but I'm still getting this error. D: "Unable to start game - Service Initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)" 2830496658

If it helps, I downloaded from kickasstorrents - the.sims.3.diesel.stuff-reloaded [PublicHD]

Also, when I was getting the other errors, I believed that it was coming from my cc but I honestly don't understand where it's coming from because all my cc worked when I was still at 1.34 as I didn't update my game until I actually installed Diesel...

EDIT // I also didn't understand where to put the #crack part so I left that alone...

//EDIT

I just now downloaded Games4theworld's torrent after uninstalling the
one I followed before and I installed it - went smoothly but I still
can't open the game. :l

Back to top Go down

"Unable to start game - Service Initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)" Empty Re: "Unable to start game - Service Initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)"

Post by Admin Thu 16 Aug 2012, 22:28

Hello,

Probably the "Unofficial game modification found" error, not?
Please re-do step 2 to 5: games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
DO NOT skip any steps.

Please let us know how it went and if you need any assistance during the process!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

"Unable to start game - Service Initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)" Empty Re: "Unable to start game - Service Initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)"

Post by Guest Sun 19 Aug 2012, 06:32

It had nothing to do with the game being torrented. I reinstalled everything it seems that I managed to fix the sims3pack installer but I'm still getting the windows is trying to find the problem and that they'll notify me when they find out when they clearly won't. This time, I only used your crack and placed it in the sims 3 folder in program files(x86). Should I put the fix in for all of the games?

EDIT: I'm not getting the same error as when I first posted this thread. I'm also not getting a script error anymore... Just crashing when it starts up.

//EDIT

Alright, I added your fix to all the games I had and was required to put
in - I'm getting an error that is saying that my game is not up to date
because it's unofficial or whatever. My game is up to date and it has
been since I re-installed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 19 Aug 2012, 09:02

Hello,

Please verify your game version as shown in the image below. Also, open the fix you used and it's installation guide. There's a date on top. If you have the latest fix, that date is 12-07-2012. If that's not the date in the guide, please redownload and reapply the fix.
Lastly, if both these check out and you're still getting the unofficial game modification error, you have an outdated mod.

"Unable to start game - Service Initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)" Uxziu
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top