Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 15 Empty The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 19 Aug 2012, 21:16

First topic message reminder :

Hello Sims 3 fans!

The Sims 3: Seasons will be released by EA on November 12th. As you've come to expect, G4TW will release the expansion pack within a few days of the official release.

As usual, a new patch will also come out every time a new pack is released. I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you not to patch your game before the expansion is released. And be sure to use the checklist to ensure trouble free installation. If you do run into problems, you're always welcome to post.

Keep your eye on the forum, or join out The Sims (3) fangroup to stay on top of everything.

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 15 Season10
Let your Sims swim in the ocean on a hot summer day, bob for apples in the autumn leaves, test their snowboarding skill on the half pipe, or welcome spring showers with a walk in the rain and a colorful umbrella. All-new activities, like soccer, and big seasonal festivals and celebrations bring the spirit of each season to life. Your Sims can pucker up at the kissing booth at the spring festival, or see what Halloween surprises await in the haunted house. Dress for the weather with seasonal fashions from raincoats to snow gear. With new foods, décor and weather effects, your Sims can enjoy the bounty and beauty of the ever-changing seasons and play with life like never before!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 15 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by Phoebe Wed 14 Nov 2012, 12:37

Yeah!
Hammertime
Hammertime

Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 15 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 12:43

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 15 1558443509 The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 15 1577371209

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 12:43

Hammertime

I'm tired of dancing, let's play basketball Basketball

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 12:44

Psychotic wrote:I just got up from bed. Why is everyone dancing? Hammertime

Why not? Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 12:48

Basketball

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 12:49

portcitygirl4 wrote:Basketball

cheers Basketball

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 14 Nov 2012, 12:53

Patience, people, patience.
Even I know nothing about how Admin is progressing with the torrent. Though looking at the time (which is, say, 12:55 PM at our end), you may assume that Admin will be at whatever it is he does during weekdays for at least a couple of hours more and he won't be able to work on it until he's home.

The website is probably down because the server is overloading because 100's of people are trying to access it all at once.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 12:55

Lady ElDi wrote:
The website is probably down because the server is overloading because 100's of people are trying to access it all at once.

And there's a pretty intense basketball game happening as well. Basketball

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 12:55

The first thing I do when I got out of bed was to check G4TW! I press f5 every 5 minutes, and hope that seasons come out soon! I can not sit still on the chair! Really hope the release is today! * YEAH! * bounce Basketball

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 14 Nov 2012, 12:55

Elven wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:

And there's a pretty intense basketball game happening as well. Basketball

That too Laughing
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 13:03

I'll probably sleep most of the day, and i'm seeing my boyfriend.
So I think I can manage to wait... maybe.

And can I play basketball and dance? c;

Hammertime Basketball

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Wed 14 Nov 2012, 13:13

What he said.
Hammertime Basketball
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 13:24

I just download the sims 3 seasons yesterday from torrent and i googled the crack and copied and paste, that seemed to cause an error so i pste back ym supernatural crack and now it says ver 00.00.00 and I just updatd my game and the seasons icon wont show please help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 13:26

Basketball bounce Hammertime bounce Basketball

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Wed 14 Nov 2012, 13:27

That's WHY we are waiting...
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 13:28

Nelliebell wrote:I just download the sims 3 seasons yesterday from torrent and i googled the crack and copied and paste, that seemed to cause an error so i pste back ym supernatural crack and now it says ver 00.00.00 and I just updatd my game and the seasons icon wont show please help
Remove it and wait for the G4TW Seasons Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 13:37

Nelliebell wrote:I just download the sims 3 seasons yesterday from torrent and i googled the crack and copied and paste, that seemed to cause an error so i pste back ym supernatural crack and now it says ver 00.00.00 and I just updatd my game and the seasons icon wont show please help

That is why I only download torrents from G4TW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 14:20

Cant wait. Hammertime Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 14:21

Hey guys ! i've gotta a question !
My game is not patched to the latest 1.42 update, so before installing seasons dol i have to take off the supernatural crack before i launch the seasons installation ? Or do i have to use the ultimate fix ??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 14:23

Good morning everyone... or afternoon (1pm here) still no news I see. Well I'll go get lunch ready for the family and come back here and wait. Very Happy The country's on strike so there's nowhere to go or nothing to do silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 14:24

fellasimsette wrote:Hey guys ! i've gotta a question !
My game is not patched to the latest 1.42 update, so before installing seasons dol i have to take off the supernatural crack before i launch the seasons installation ? Or do i have to use the ultimate fix ??

Usually for me the games update al by themselves. It says something like "to install this expansion you need the latest update. Do you want to update?" I know G4TW usually says to use a manual patch but I never needed it Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 14:25

I have to go to the Dentist soon, I hope it's up when I get back, I will need cheering up, I hate going to the dentist!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 14:28

shouldve waited lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 14:30

musicaljo wrote:I have to go to the Dentist soon, I hope it's up when I get back, I will need cheering up, I hate going to the dentist!!!

silent hate the dentist... good luck Wink

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 15 Empty It won't be long now

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 14:34

Censored

Just gotta wait for it to hit your favorite torrent site. Make sure you grab this one, released by P2P.

Scott

Mod edit: No links please!

- Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 14:40

TudorQueen wrote:
musicaljo wrote:I have to go to the Dentist soon, I hope it's up when I get back, I will need cheering up, I hate going to the dentist!!!

silent hate the dentist... good luck Wink

Thank you!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 14:45

Wait, it's on rlslog? Does that mean it's officially out for us to download for free? Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top