Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 16 Empty The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 19 Aug 2012, 21:16

First topic message reminder :

Hello Sims 3 fans!

The Sims 3: Seasons will be released by EA on November 12th. As you've come to expect, G4TW will release the expansion pack within a few days of the official release.

As usual, a new patch will also come out every time a new pack is released. I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you not to patch your game before the expansion is released. And be sure to use the checklist to ensure trouble free installation. If you do run into problems, you're always welcome to post.

Keep your eye on the forum, or join out The Sims (3) fangroup to stay on top of everything.

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 16 Season10
Let your Sims swim in the ocean on a hot summer day, bob for apples in the autumn leaves, test their snowboarding skill on the half pipe, or welcome spring showers with a walk in the rain and a colorful umbrella. All-new activities, like soccer, and big seasonal festivals and celebrations bring the spirit of each season to life. Your Sims can pucker up at the kissing booth at the spring festival, or see what Halloween surprises await in the haunted house. Dress for the weather with seasonal fashions from raincoats to snow gear. With new foods, décor and weather effects, your Sims can enjoy the bounty and beauty of the ever-changing seasons and play with life like never before!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 16 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 14:40

TudorQueen wrote:
musicaljo wrote:I have to go to the Dentist soon, I hope it's up when I get back, I will need cheering up, I hate going to the dentist!!!

silent hate the dentist... good luck Wink

Thank you!!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 16 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 14:45

Wait, it's on rlslog? Does that mean it's officially out for us to download for free? Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 14:47

Releaselog just details what gets released by the major scene groups... they have links to sites like Uploaded to download it, but I don't have an account there. It'll be up on SceneTime and PirateBay within a couple hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 14:55

CantoN also released a version, it seems legit for 5 GBs =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 15:02

I will wait torrent from this site, I dont wanna risk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 15:06

season is supposed to be 1gb of size...at least for the ones that downloaded it legally from origin. I don't know what would be the other 4gb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 15:08

Is the sight down or is there just too many people trying to get on at once? I got a new laptop today and I wanted to have some other eps on and get ready for seasons. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 15:08

I wouldn't trust other sources at the moment its not worth risking

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Wed 14 Nov 2012, 15:10

bounce Basketball bounce
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 15:11

Probably too many people trying to get in an once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 15:12

Stann700 wrote:CantoN also released a version, it seems legit for 5 GBs =)

I saw that one too.. seems fishy. Doesn't have a real nfo file or a tag of the group that released it. Still waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 15:12

fellasimsette wrote:Hey guys ! i've gotta a question !
My game is not patched to the latest 1.42 update, so before installing seasons dol i have to take off the supernatural crack before i launch the seasons installation ? Or do i have to use the ultimate fix ??

When you download Season's from G4TW, they're be the crack inside and some directions. You'll end up updating while installing for Season's and then follow the directions given and apply the crack! Your game will work as long as you follow the directions in the zip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 15:14

Boomchica wrote:Is the sight down or is there just too many people trying to get on at once? I got a new laptop today and I wanted to have some other eps on and get ready for seasons. Sad

You can find all of them here: http://thepiratebay.se/user/Games4theworld/ that's where I keep checking since the other site went down, probably because of traffic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 15:21

i think its worth of risk, i download from TBP Season 3DM and its working, and when G4TW release their i will switch with that, but till then i play...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 15:23

Also, the one by Canton on piratebay, the person who uploaded it (pulame1) only has one upload...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 15:24

I can get on the site perfectly fine :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 15:27

:newfag: so I've never trusted anyone for my Sims 3 games besides G4TW. I see a few people willing to risk using other sites, go for it, but I have enough patience to stick to this.

Meanwhile, I log on, to read comments & to bounce in my chair & do my happy Hammertime
Then Facepalm myself cuz my fiance calls me a gamer with a godcomplex. The only game I play is Sims 3. I swear I'm not, but I'm addicted to the Sims.
And the fact that I come on here first thing in the morning to check for update, yep I guess I am a gamer lol Cool

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 16 Empty YUP

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 15:30

ladynafina wrote: :newfag: so I've never trusted anyone for my Sims 3 games besides G4TW. I see a few people willing to risk using other sites, go for it, but I have enough patience to stick to this.

Meanwhile, I log on, to read comments & to bounce in my chair & do my happy Hammertime
Then Facepalm myself cuz my fiance calls me a gamer with a godcomplex. The only game I play is Sims 3. I swear I'm not, but I'm addicted to the Sims.
And the fact that I come on here first thing in the morning to check for update, yep I guess I am a gamer lol Cool

What he said. First thing I checked this morning was for seasons. I then Sad when it wasn't there. bounce Basketball cheers

afro

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 14 Nov 2012, 15:31

hphbp wrote:season is supposed to be 1gb of size...at least for the ones that downloaded it legally from origin. I don't know what would be the other 4gb

Probably 1 GB because you're not downloading all the files you need to install it, just what you need to run setup.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 15:32

TPB is down for me as well, but I'm not putting any bets on it being due to uploading. It's a lot more likely because of all those people wanting to access it and check if Seasons is up yet!

I am currently very ill! So I am off school. I really, really hope it gets uploaded today and in time for me to download and play some in the evening! I probably will have to go back to school tomorrow but I have college afterwards so I only get home at night and that will mean I can only download and play on Friday. Sad So fingers crossed for today! Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 15:37

I can't get on Pirate Bay because my internet provider has blocked it. Helppppp! I've always used Games4theworld downloads Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 15:51

Probably a stupid question, but will it let you if you go through a proxy? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 15:54

elm93 wrote:I can't get on Pirate Bay because my internet provider has blocked it. Helppppp! I've always used Games4theworld downloads Sad

I have the same problem, but found a solution..
Go to: www.hidemyass.com via that website you can go to thepiratebay, you surf with another IP adress so you can visit any site you want Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 15:56

Ah you lifesaver! Thank you! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 16:00

Chaotic wrote:Probably a stupid question, but will it let you if you go through a proxy? scratch

My internet provider doesn't let me use TPB, but I've found this proxy works a treat: https : // tpb . pirateparty . org . uk/ (Remove spaces, I had to do this because I lost my old account information and had to re-sign up and it won't let me post external links for a week Facepalm )

Sorry in advance if this is the sort of link we're not allowed to post on here.

Last edited by Spackerchan on Wed 14 Nov 2012, 16:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typooooooooooooooooooooooooooo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 16:04

amelie89 wrote:
elm93 wrote:I can't get on Pirate Bay because my internet provider has blocked it. Helppppp! I've always used Games4theworld downloads Sad

I have the same problem, but found a solution..

Thank you for that website. I keep learning new things every day lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 16:10

Yeah, hidemyass is the one I use whenever I'm having problems. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top