Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Supernatural OUT NOW! (Download link)

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Supernatural OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 7 Empty The Sims 3: Supernatural OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Admin Wed 05 Sep 2012, 10:14

First topic message reminder :

Dear downloaders,

You can now download The Sims 3: Supernatural from either www.games4theworld.org , http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7601527 or via http://kat.ph/the-sims-3-supernatural-full-games4theworld-t6633339.html or even: http://www.4shared.com/file/85pH1Q2r/The_Sims_3_-_Supernaturalrar.html (temporary link, will be removed in a few weeks)
Enjoy this 100% safe, tested and working download!

Please let us know if you run into any problems, BUT DO NOT POST THEM IN THIS TOPIC. (We WILL remove any questions or problems posted in this topic) Exclamation

Last edited by Admin on Mon 10 Sep 2012, 16:22; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Supernatural OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Supernatural OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 11:46

guys how much is the game? i mean 2G? i need to know.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Supernatural OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Supernatural OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 12:16

kidrock2k12 wrote:i wouldent trust no 3 part download of some site u dont no what u getting half of em are scams torrents are much better

i do know the site. and its SAME TORRENT FILE just been broken down in parts so it doesnt take that long downloading. i have gotten all of my sims packs & game exp from this site. my game runs smooth and i havent had to do anything other than update and install it. BUT i do love this site simply for the extras ;] and store items. im just offering for people who are having trouble with downloads but im not forcing anyone and i wouldnt recommend anything i didnt test myself. im just trying to Help

Last edited by autumns on Thu 06 Sep 2012, 12:22; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 12:19

Coolvida wrote:guys how much is the game? i mean 2G? i need to know.

2.9 G ... id say just count it as 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 12:32

dont take long to download a torrent if u get the right 1 and from the right place took my just under 45mins

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 12:50

kidrock2k12 wrote:dont take long to download a torrent if u get the right 1 and from the right place took my just under 45mins

maybe you should Help people here who have been waiting hours. but i dont want any apps in my computer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 13:08

thats what im trying to do

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 13:34

Downloaded, installed, works fine. Thanks a bunch for this one.

And two thumbs way up for fast service. I'll be seeding this one for a couple days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 14:10

Wake up this morning and see this.........you guys are amazing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 14:23

I started DL at 4:00am wed. and finish this morning at 5:45am..it took a day but worth the wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 15:36

Something strange just happened,i am download it again,and it have been around 5% , then i turned off my comp,and my bro turned on comp,he have been on net,and now my download is on 25.8% , but it says that only 180+MB are downloaded,what happened? i dont know to wait or to stop,i dont know if it gonna download everything :duh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 17:24

are you useing utorrent or bitcomet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 17:34

kidrock2k12 wrote:are you useing utorrent or bitcomet

I am using utorrent,now its 45.1 % completed,and 661MB downloaded...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 17:36

that sounds about right that now it might of just got abit behind wioth its self updateing as it gose along but bitcomet i think is the best 1 to use

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 17:40

Works like a charm! Thank you G4TW Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 17:44

i'm playing finally Very Happy
ans seeding for you guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 18:34

I am right now on 47.9% (Speed is sometimes slow and sometimes fast), i hope it will finish tmr Hammertime Can't wait to play it! The Sims Plumbob 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 06 Sep 2012, 19:47

kidrock2k12 wrote:that sounds about right that now it might of just got abit behind wioth its self updateing as it gose along but bitcomet i think is the best 1 to use
Hello,

Could you PLEASE stop double-posting all the time? That'd save me and the Mods a lot of time joining your posts. Thank you! Very Happy

As for the people who say our website isn't loading; it's currently under maintenance and may not load correctly. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Everyone else: ENJOY the game and please let us know if you need any kind of assistance! (NOT in this topic!)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 19:50

where did i double post i fort i just put a reply back sorry if i did but dident see it

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 06 Sep 2012, 19:51

kidrock2k12 wrote:where did i double post i fort i just put a reply back sorry if i did but dident see it
Hello,

Because we either merged or removed those double-posts. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 19:53

oh sorry if i did admin and thanks for the game it works great

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 00:05

After I finished downloading the one it won't open and I have WinRaR installed, What's happing?

I got utorrent and bitcommet there both doing the same thing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 00:09

YunaAngelz wrote:After I finished downloading the one it won't open and I have WinRaR installed, What's happing?
winrar can do that the best thing to do is open winrar its self and then select the file from it and extract try that should work

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 00:10

kidrock2k12 wrote:
YunaAngelz wrote:After I finished downloading the one it won't open and I have WinRaR installed, What's happing?
winrar can do that the best thing to do is open winrar its self and then select the file from it and extract try that should work

After there finished there not even showing up as WinRaR files just like a blank icon with them will try that though

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 00:13

YunaAngelz wrote:
kidrock2k12 wrote:

After there finished there not even showing up as WinRaR files just like a blank icon with them will try that though
ok let me know if it works winrar can be like that sometimes dont show up as rar files done it to me a few times if it dont work thou there might be somthing else u can use

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 00:19

kidrock2k12 wrote:
YunaAngelz wrote:
kidrock2k12 wrote:

ok let me know if it works winrar can be like that sometimes dont show up as rar files done it to me a few times if it dont work thou there might be somthing else u can use

I will its redownloading now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 00:35

YunaAngelz wrote:
kidrock2k12 wrote:
YunaAngelz wrote:
kidrock2k12 wrote:

I will its redownloading now
did it work

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 00:38

kidrock2k12 wrote: did it work

It's at 20% downloading faster with BitCommet then utorrent so i closed utorrent

Also restarted my pc just incase that was an issue as well.

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top