Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Problem...no solution for now... !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Problem...no solution for now... ! Empty Big Problem...no solution for now... !

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 13:44

ooohh God I am so desperate.... I installed razor final The Sims 3 base game, cracked it and it worked normal, then I downloaded and installed world adv. , cracked and it doesn't worked, so i installed late night, cracked, IT DOESN'T WORKED, finally I installed master suite cracked and still the same.... There are two types of problems.... first one is when I start game they say disk authorization is failure and the second problem is that sometimes when I start game there is no disk authorization error message and it start to load city but after couple of seconds...stuck in loading and just quit the game.... I downloaded that ultimate fix on your forum and it doesn't worked for me.... soooo what to doo ????

Back to top Go down

Big Problem...no solution for now... ! Empty Re: Big Problem...no solution for now... !

Post by Admin Wed 05 Sep 2012, 17:18

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Big Problem...no solution for now... ! Empty Re: Big Problem...no solution for now... !

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 19:00

ok tnx
now i uninstalled all those expansion packs, and now I will download all these torrents with * Games4theworld * tag and will follow those steps of corectly install process that you give me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 05 Sep 2012, 19:14

Hello,

No need to reinstall/re-download everything, just continue with those instructions!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top