Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peggyzone stuff wont work

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peggyzone  stuff wont work Empty Peggyzone stuff wont work

Post by Guest Thu 20 Sep 2012, 06:25

Some of peggyzones items dont work I used to use them but i heard ever since the Mods folder was moved to documents could be the issue there is 2 that wont work for me anymore they just never show up in my game, sorry dont mean to keep pestering about issues this will be my last one for awhile i swear! Oh! and btw peggyzone wont load for me on my google chrome so if it doesnt work use Internet Explorer sry for the trouble

http://peggyzone.com/Sims3Detail.html?id=000130&sortId=00

http://peggyzone.com/Sims3Detail.html?id=000248&sortId=00

Back to top Go down

Peggyzone  stuff wont work Empty Re: Peggyzone stuff wont work

Post by t2sink Thu 20 Sep 2012, 06:54

Yeah, could be outdated. I tested the site with Chrome, FF, IE, and Opera, and only Chrome had issues with displaying the links you provided.

Checked the forums, had like 3-4 topics in 2012 in the Sims 3 section, so it seems pretty dead.

I didn't download/check them out tho, getting a bit late for me.

Don't worry, there wouldn't be a forum with problems, if the G4TW team didn't want to assist with them.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top