Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is this glitch? I don't know how to describe it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is this glitch? I don't know how to describe it. Empty What is this glitch? I don't know how to describe it.

Post by Guest Tue 25 Sep 2012, 23:34

I'm unsure of how I got this glitch, but when I removed all of my mods and go in my game, it's there, when I removed my downloads and then open launcher and go in game, it's still there. So it can't be mods or CC. I have tried the ultimate fix, which failed, updating which failed again and I don't know what to do. I'm uncertain if this is from the games I downloaded or what. Here's the images: What is this glitch? I don't know how to describe it. O8eb6a
What is this glitch? I don't know how to describe it. 2e58j5s

EDIT

Is it the graphics card though? I mean I don't even know how to check it or anything. It didn't use to do this, it started a few days ago and I've had the sims on this laptop since 2011.

Last edited by adsypan on Wed 26 Sep 2012, 00:57; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

What is this glitch? I don't know how to describe it. Empty Re: What is this glitch? I don't know how to describe it.

Post by Guest Wed 26 Sep 2012, 00:45

This is a polygon glitch! It's quite common with certain graphics cards.

Try updating your graphics card at the manufacturer's website, and see if that fixes the issue.

Back to top Go down

What is this glitch? I don't know how to describe it. Empty Re: What is this glitch? I don't know how to describe it.

Post by Admin Thu 27 Sep 2012, 20:09

Hello,

I can find the correct driver for you, if you provide me with the following information:

1. Graphic card model.
2. Operating system.
3. 32- or 64-bit.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top