Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you were a sim, what would your traits be.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If you were a sim, what would your traits be. Empty If you were a sim, what would your traits be.

Post by Guest Fri 26 Oct 2012, 01:44

For me, they would have to be

- Shy
- Overemotional
- Couch Potato
- Commitment Issues
- Friendly/Good/Computer Whiz (can't decide on which one, but I'm not a professional at computers so most likely friendly or good)

Favorite Food - Spaghetti
Zodiac - Virgo
LTW - Fairy Tale Finder

Back to top Go down

If you were a sim, what would your traits be. Empty Re: If you were a sim, what would your traits be.

Post by Guest Fri 26 Oct 2012, 02:49

For me, i almost always take:

- Werewolf - all the household is only that for me: Africans Werewolves!

-Athletic and very muscled to assure yourself a good looks and a powerful body, even for women.

- Disciplined to have an outstanding self-defense against agressive sims, or worse: werewolves, vampires and witches. Believe me, I took out every single sim who wanted to mess with me... even with Supernatural new creatures.

- Hopeless Romantic. Well, I take it since my sim is married and is living forever after with his husband or wife. And being that trait assures you to get the ''Eternally faithful'' reputation from your neighbours. This reputation also ensures you to never live any unexpected mean greet from a sim.

- Equestrian. I am a very good horse rider for myself, and I am participating in horse competitions in real life since I fled from Africa to Canada. Horses were really cool for me back in my childhood, so I got into it since I'm 15. That's why my sims are horseback riding champions all around the world. Horses are what I live for, and my sons think so, too!

- Natural Cook. Believe it or not, I am a very good cook since I had to cook for my little brothers and sisters back in Africa. That's why I made my sims natural cooks like myself. My Black Sim once prepared a perfect Ambrosia, but only just once in all my time playing the Sims 3. That's was quite rare. I don't even know how I did it: my Sim wasn't a Perfectionist.

Favorite Food: Key Lime Pie. A dessert easy to cook for myself, and my sims love it too.

Zodiac: Scorpio. Very good for charismtic conversations about love, or falling in love. In fact, I am one too.

LTW: The Equestrian Champion. Having won the world's top class in horseback riding and jumping is my goal. In real life, I will never do that: I'm too shy. lol.

Something to point out: being a werewolf sometimes can be very bad for my horses that are sleeping in their boxes at the back of the house. My wife, a night that she transformed, almost killed one, even though that horse was her best friend forever. I was outstanded by such evil mind that I quit the game without saving and tried to make the wife not too violent with her friends. lol.

Back to top Go down

If you were a sim, what would your traits be. Empty Re: If you were a sim, what would your traits be.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 26 Oct 2012, 10:11

Hello,

Well part of it can be seen in my signature, but that only allowed for 3 traits. The other 2 would probably be Couch Potato and either frugal or unflirty. Something could be said for either one I guess!
My hidden traits would be Pizza Appreciator and World Peace.
Zodiac: Libra. Don't ask, that's my zodiac sign. Doesn't mean anything to me.
The rest can be seen in my signature, except for my life time wish: Surrounded by family.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 22:16

Traits:
Bookworm
Computer Whiz
Couch Potato
Hates the outdoors
Loner

Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Color: Turquoise
Favorite Music: Rock
Zodiac: Taurus
LTW: Professional Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Nov 2012, 04:08

well my personality is:
Traits:
Good
Bookworm
Green Thumb
Computer Whiz
Star Quality/Dog Person/Proper/Supernatural Fan/Eco-Friendly/Neurotic/Neat (Can't Decide)
HIdden Traits:
Asian Culture
World Peace
Favorite Food: Spaghetti
Favorite Colors are: Green/Purple/Red/Blue
Favorite Music: Pop
Zodiac: Pisces
LTW:Superstar Actor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 05:16

-Loner: I love spending time alone. Although it doesn't mean I don't enjoy the company of others.

-Artistic: I love art of any form. i'm a graphic Designer, and video editor, so it's natural.

-Computer Whiz: Self explainitory. I love it, especially hardware.

-Hydrophobic: ...Long story lmao.

-Either Friendly, or Flirty.

-Hamburgers
-Aqua
-Hip Hop
-Libra

LTW: Not sure.
Hidden:
Not sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top