Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMS 3 Supernatural - Edit in CAS cheat - Sim won't change in the game![SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMS 3 Supernatural - Edit in CAS cheat - Sim won't change in the game![SOLVED] Empty SIMS 3 Supernatural - Edit in CAS cheat - Sim won't change in the game![SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 26 Oct 2012, 02:38

Hi everyone!
So... I've recently decided to create a family of ghosts but I got tired of them and went to "edit in CAS" to change them. I changed one SIM to a vampire but she doesn't change in the game... I waited for a while and even let her go on with her life but she's still a ghost.
Also, (I'm new to "edit in CAS" cheat) but it changed her lifetime wish silent Not that I was almost done with it but now I have to start over *sigh*
Help please?! Razz

Back to top Go down

SIMS 3 Supernatural - Edit in CAS cheat - Sim won't change in the game![SOLVED] Empty Re: SIMS 3 Supernatural - Edit in CAS cheat - Sim won't change in the game![SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Fri 26 Oct 2012, 05:02

Using the edit in cas can actually damage your saves, so it's not recommended to use. It's a known problem that you cannot change the "species" by doing that, anyways.

One way you could do something like that is to use Master Controller's occult function.

Another is to save each sim into your sim bin, then remake your family into whatever supernatural type you'd like, and place them into a new town, or right into that same town, after evicting the old family.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

SIMS 3 Supernatural - Edit in CAS cheat - Sim won't change in the game![SOLVED] Empty Re: SIMS 3 Supernatural - Edit in CAS cheat - Sim won't change in the game![SOLVED]

Post by t2sink Fri 26 Oct 2012, 08:30

Or drink the potions to change you into the Supernatural you want.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Fri 26 Oct 2012, 09:01

t2sink wrote:Or drink the potions to change you into the Supernatural you want.

Or that haha. I completely forgot about those.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Oct 2012, 12:26

Thanks!! I'll try that! Very Happy the thing is that when I open the SIM to change clothes or appearence she now appears as a vampire and her "needs" changed to purple and vampire preferences (like the blood in "food") So I assumed it was possible... oh well... I'll give it a try or keep my family of ghosts. Thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 26 Oct 2012, 19:08

Hello,

Please let us know the result; good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Oct 2012, 22:32

I think I'll do as invalidusername said and try to evict/move in a new family. It seems easier and I'm not comfortable with adding mods and such since my game is very picky Razz thanks again and I guess... "topic closed"? Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 28 Oct 2012, 22:45

Hello,

Please let us know the final result.
We'll close the topic when we're 100% sure that everything works fine, OK?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Oct 2012, 22:51

Hi! Everything's perfect now (on this topic at least) Razz I evicted my family and made a new and then moved them to the same house. They're basically the same family only not ghosts hehe thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 30 Oct 2012, 10:07

Hello,

You're welcome.
Don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top