Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 won't load on Bridgeport and other neighborhoods except for Sunset Valley.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 won't load on Bridgeport and other neighborhoods except for Sunset Valley. Empty Sims 3 won't load on Bridgeport and other neighborhoods except for Sunset Valley.

Post by Guest Sun 28 Oct 2012, 03:00

Here's my problem.
My sims 3 works properly when I still had the base game alone.
I played the Sunset Valley for awhile but when I switch to playing in Bridgeport it won't finish loading and it would state in the Windows Task Manager that the game isn't responding anymore.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f48/17/88/36/34/proble11.jpg

I really did the "how to install sims 3 correctly" PRECISELY.

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 240 Processor (2 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
Memory: 2048MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6. 1, Build 7600)
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT

Ohplease Help me Wat.
Also when I load Sunset Valley it loads, but when I put a building like in Late Night buildings on the lots, it crashes.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 won't load on Bridgeport and other neighborhoods except for Sunset Valley. Empty Re: Sims 3 won't load on Bridgeport and other neighborhoods except for Sunset Valley.

Post by Guest Sun 28 Oct 2012, 03:20

Still won't budge Wat. After it loads for like 1-1:30 mins it changes music. Music when you are spectating above the town. I also did what you asked me to do but I don't see any sims 3 files in the Reg. Wat.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 won't load on Bridgeport and other neighborhoods except for Sunset Valley. Empty Re: Sims 3 won't load on Bridgeport and other neighborhoods except for Sunset Valley.

Post by t2sink Sun 28 Oct 2012, 05:39

Don't bump your post, a hour is far from enough time for people to check.

Your title says other neighborhoods won't load, but in your post, you just say Bridgeport, so have you actually tried others?

But then you also have the issue of placing lots from expansions.

I'm not sure what to do, so will have to wait for some more help.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Oct 2012, 05:48

It's like this,

I was able to go through Sunset Valley, I mean play in it, But I tried to put a "Late Night" building on a lot in Sunset Valley, unfortunately it crashed. I installed Lucky Palms and Riverview, still I wasn't able to go through. Wat.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 28 Oct 2012, 12:17

Hello,

My suggestion would be to uninstall Late Night, restart your pc, and reinstall it.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Oct 2012, 13:21

Didn't fix anything at all. It is still stucked up in the middle bar. Please help me. I'm desperate Wat.

Expansions installed:
Generations
Late Night

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 28 Oct 2012, 13:36

Hello,

Have a look here. Maybe it doesn't help, but it doesn't hurt to try.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Oct 2012, 14:00

I'm sorry, but still it won't work. It still stops at the middle.

Edit: Just found out that I can't make any Sims. It crashes when loading CAS.

Last edited by JSerino on Sun 28 Oct 2012, 14:04; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 28 Oct 2012, 14:02

Hello,

And how about placing high rise buildings in other towns?
Are you using mods/cc at all?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Oct 2012, 14:10

No installed CC and Mods. I've tried placing High rise buildings on sunset valley and it crashed. I can't go in Lucky Plains same thing happens like Bridgeport.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 28 Oct 2012, 14:24

Hello,

Hmm ok try this: Go into Documents\Electronic Arts and backup and remove the folder The Sims 3.
Now start your game and see if you can load one of those worlds. If it works, simply copy your "Saves" and "Downloads" folders from the backup folder into the new folder.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Oct 2012, 14:33

Honestly speaking, it won't. Wat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Oct 2012, 02:24

Recently, I just re-installed everything except Generations. I didn't patch the base game. I just installed Late Night. It worked. I installed Generations again and I was back in the beginning again. :3 Also when I was installing Generations, it told me to update so I updated.

Should I blame the patch or the expansion?

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Mon 29 Oct 2012, 04:51

So your able to play and load into other neighborhoods now?

Who knows, The Sims 3 has loads of issues itself. (Would be a pretty dead forum if it didn't.)
t2sink
t2sink
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Oct 2012, 05:05

I am able to play now, but I can't/won't update my base game 1.18+ since it was the problem. Updating it would crash the game. :s

Well, I'm still open for suggestions on how to update this w/o ruining the game. Can't consider this as solved tho.

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Mon 29 Oct 2012, 05:17

You confirmed it was the problem, or just guessing it's the problem?
t2sink
t2sink
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Oct 2012, 05:36

Updating was the problem because I don't crash when having the oldest version of the Late Night Edition but when I update it, I'm back to crashing. :3

Edit: Now I'm in serious trouble. Talking about base game, it crashes as well now. It crashes on CAS or putting families in Edit Town. Wat. Help please.

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Tue 30 Oct 2012, 15:33

Please do not bump your threads. Thank you for waiting a few hours this time, but we're all in different time-zones, and also have other things going on. When one of us is on and has an idea to help, we will respond. Smile

Alright. So. Are you using G4TW downloaded games? If so, then in order to play the game properly, you are going to need to have at least generations, and be patched up to 1.39. That's to be able to use the fix, anyways.

If you aren't, where did you get the games?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Oct 2012, 15:53

I got the games from Razor1911 Wat. on piratebay

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 30 Oct 2012, 21:47

Hello,

Do you get any error(s)?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Oct 2012, 03:25

No, My game just hangs. Sometimes when clicking "Create a Sim" then it loads then hangs, or putting buildings on lots and says "Processing" then it hangs just like on CAS and on CAS when clicking anything it hangs Wat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 31 Oct 2012, 11:02

Hello,

Are you sure you fully backed up and removed this folder: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 , when Lady ElDi suggested?
It's important that you remove the folder completely.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Oct 2012, 13:16

Yes I have. The problem still occurs.

This wasn't happening before I installed the expansions Late Night, Generations, Town Life, Fast Lane, Supernatural.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 31 Oct 2012, 16:48

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top