Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manual Patch not working/ Cannot update ''Invalid File Found''

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Manual Patch not working/ Cannot update ''Invalid File Found'' Empty Manual Patch not working/ Cannot update ''Invalid File Found''

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 14:37

I need to update my game but I get so far and then it goes and says ''Invalid File Found'' and '' Cannot Connect to origin'' I used the updated Ultimate Fix to see if that works and downloaded the Manual Patch but none of the files work :/ not sure what to do next?

Back to top Go down

Manual Patch not working/ Cannot update ''Invalid File Found'' Empty Re: Manual Patch not working/ Cannot update ''Invalid File Found''

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 14:38

Ok. Here's what to do.
¤ Get the latest Ultimate Fix, and copy the files from the Base Game folder to C:\Program Files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin
¤ Open your Launcher, and go to the Update tab. Refresh, and update your game. If the update fails, get the latest Manual Patch and double-click on the .exe file.
¤ Once it's done, copy the files from the Crack folder of the Ultimate Fix to C:\Program Files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
Your game should now be up-to-date and working!

Back to top Go down

Manual Patch not working/ Cannot update ''Invalid File Found'' Empty Re: Manual Patch not working/ Cannot update ''Invalid File Found''

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 15:34

Its working! Thanks for your help Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 15:36

No problem, glad I could help.
Anything else I can help you with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top