Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAJOR SEASONS PROBLEM please help :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAJOR SEASONS PROBLEM please help :( Empty MAJOR SEASONS PROBLEM please help :(

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 00:04

Hi I've been having a few issues regarding seasons.

I downloaded & cracked it and had no issues. As soon as i tried to play, however, everything seemed to conspire against me.

1. when i use the new expansion icon to launch the game it won't even load the launcher and just says "Windows is searching for Sims3Launcher.exe. To locate the file yourself, click Browse."
2. When I load the launcher using the previous expansion pack it says "There was an error during startup. Please see the log for more details."
3. When I try and load the game direct without using the launcher I get the error message "unable to start game service initialization failed. (0x0175dcbb)"

I've tried everything I can think of/everything the internet has had to offer in the way of solutions that I've seen so far, so I'm hoping an expert here might be able to help me cause I really am stuck.

So far I've uninstalled, then re-installed. Completed the ultimate fix. Run c-cleaner. Deleted the documents/ea/ts3 folder.

I'm really lost for what to try next so any help is much appreciated. Thanks for reading this rather long post!

Back to top Go down

MAJOR SEASONS PROBLEM please help :( Empty Re: MAJOR SEASONS PROBLEM please help :(

Post by Admin Thu 15 Nov 2012, 21:04

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)