Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to start clean install of Sims 3 + Expans. Servic Init error. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to start clean install of Sims 3 + Expans. Servic Init error. [SOLVED] Empty Unable to start clean install of Sims 3 + Expans. Servic Init error. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 18:18

I have gone through every step of this twice now with no luck:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

When I start Sims3Launcher.exe, I get the following error: There was an error during startup. Please see log for more details.

When I start TS3W or TS3.exe directly, I get: Unable to Start Game // Service Initialization Failed (0x0175dcbb).

This only happens AFTER I apply the latest crack from the Ultimate Fix (yes, I have the latest 1.42 compatible download and followed every single step including installing the manual 1.42 patch). I can run the Launcher w/o any problems before copying the crack but after I copy the TS3W/TSLHost files in the Katy Perry/Pets/etc folder to the base Game/bin. I only have this issue when the crack itself is copied over into the Base game Game/bin folder.

I also checked my registry and I see nothing Sims 3 related under the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node. All of my Sims 3 registry stuff (like CDKeys) are under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\Sims or \Sims 3.

I have the following. All installed today, all downloaded from G4TW.
The Sims 3
Ambitions
Fast Lane Stuff
Generations
High End Loft Stuff
Late Night
Master Suite Stuff
Outdoor Living Stuff
Pets
Seasons
Showtime
Town Life Stuff
World Adventures

I DON'T have: Supernatural, Diesel and Katy Perry.

//EDIT

I finally got my launcher to run and hopefully everything runs smoothly.

I
found 2x Sims 3 Katy Perry entries in my registry even though I don't
have it installed and deleted those. Once I got rid of those, the crack
worked perfectly.

Back to top Go down

Unable to start clean install of Sims 3 + Expans. Servic Init error. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Unable to start clean install of Sims 3 + Expans. Servic Init error. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Thu 15 Nov 2012, 23:01

Hello there,

Glad to hear that fixed your problem!
Enjoy the game again and please let us know if you need any more assistance, ever! Unable to start clean install of Sims 3 + Expans. Servic Init error. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male