Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am so tired of this game.. I need help please. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am so tired of this game.. I need help please. [SOLVED] Empty I am so tired of this game.. I need help please. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 11:13

Hello,

I am very frustrated and disappointed, I really started to hate that game, it's giving me too much hard time as I have been facing difficulties for over 3 months now....

- I had the base game and all expansion packs until I installed Pets
- It was full of bugs and hitches
- I tried to uninstall Pets only but the whole game crashed
- I had to uninstall the whole game and all the EPs
- I installed the base game and Generations only, It did not work
- I tried the ultimate fix, It did not work
- I patched the game and cracked it, It did not work
- I tried that DEP thing, It did not work
- I tried too many other solutions, nothing worked Sad

The error message I'm getting right now is "The Sims 3 has stopped working" and it doesn't run without the launcher either.

I feel very very bad and I need help please, I want my game to work.

Thank you

Back to top Go down

I am so tired of this game.. I need help please. [SOLVED] Empty Re: I am so tired of this game.. I need help please. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 12:31

36 views, not even a single reply!! Where r u Admin? Where is Lady ElDi? Sad Sad Sad

Back to top Go down

I am so tired of this game.. I need help please. [SOLVED] Empty Re: I am so tired of this game.. I need help please. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 22:37

Guys please, if there is even another post with the same content, please copy and paste the link for me! I am so tired of this game.. I need help please. [SOLVED] 2830496658

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Fri 16 Nov 2012, 22:59

How did you uninstall the first time, did you try to clean your registry afterwards with like ccleaner just to make sure it removed all the files, and your not using a old one.

Also, do you still have all the .rar's files, try to re-install, and re-extract them, and use the new re-extracted files to install.

We have a lot of people posting problems with Seasons, so might be slow on answers for a few days.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 23:04

Ok! No problem, thanks for your reply Smile

I clean the reg. each time i uninstall. I've just uninstalled them manually again now. Do you suggest anything before I reinstall the game? I still have the zip files, I will re-extract them

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Fri 16 Nov 2012, 23:06

Just after uninstalling, reboot, then re-install.
t2sink
t2sink
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 23:07

One more thing, I have the very old reloaded version of the Sims 3, does the manual patch fix this or do I always have to change it to the Razor first?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 01:14

Alright....... I had to fully uninstall and reinstall the game, it took too long but finally done I am so tired of this game.. I need help please. [SOLVED] 294340757

NOW!! My worst fear I am so tired of this game.. I need help please. [SOLVED] 2279017149 "the CC" which I think was the main issue that caused the game to crash. I always had a problem with the ".package" files.

- Before the first time I uninstalled, I had all my mods working perfectly fine (both .pack and .package files)
- After I reinstalled, I could only install the .pack files, but the game never recognized the .package!
- I tried installing them in both files (Documents/ Electronic Arts/ The Sims 3 and Program Files/ Electronic Arts/ The Sims ). It never worked.

I won't install any mods or touch anything or even play the game until I get all the instructions from you rabbit

Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Sat 17 Nov 2012, 05:32

How to install .package files - Installation Guide
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?ry6rjf1r3mbta4c

Did you follow those directions?
t2sink
t2sink
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 10:58

I had this issue on my laptop when I had sims 3 and all the ep's and sp's on there what it was for me there was to many other background programs running causing conflicts, try having a look at what background programs are running that use up a lot of memory and turning them off while you are playing and see if that helps, I did and it started working great for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 14:43

It worked fine when I installed the .package files, but the game crashed when I installed the.pack which used to run quite good at first!!!!

I will try again anyways, if it keeps crashing, I will remove all the .pack, I do not trust them anymore!!

Thanks for everyone's help Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 18 Nov 2012, 12:04

Hello,

.package files tend to cause a lot of problems sometimes.
If you got the .package files from an unreliable source, there's a high chance they'll just make your game crash.

Take them all out and put them back in groups of, for example, 10 and then test your game each time, to find out which one(s) are "corrupt". Remove those and use the working ones.

Good luck and please let us know if you need any more assistance! I am so tired of this game.. I need help please. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top