Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Game>Bin Folder?! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Game>Bin Folder?! [SOLVED] Empty No Game>Bin Folder?! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2012, 02:52

So I have a purchased version of the Sims Base Game off of Origin, and I've downloaded&installed a Sims 2 complete collection a while back & read the "how to install sims 3 correctly" thus confirming I've done the whole process to the point I'm at correctly. I'm fairly familiar with it now. I was trying to install Sims 3 Seasons earlier today but it came to a halt because I have no Game/Bin folder. I've checked in both Documents and x86, could it be because I have the base game off origin or something? If I click the Sims 3 Seasons shortcut on my desktop it will take me no further than the launcher where it says "disc authentication failure, no disc found". If I click TS3EP08 in the bin folder of Sims 3 seasons it will actually open the game but give me the same disc authentication failure error in-game. I've looked for help on my issure on here and possibly every forum on the planet, and i've tried all these fixes and manual updates. Nothing works, please help Sad

ps My biggest issue I think is that I have no Game/Bin folder. Every thread I've seen with people on the same issue say in a few posts later "nevermind, I found it!"

Back to top Go down

No Game>Bin Folder?! [SOLVED] Empty Re: No Game>Bin Folder?! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2012, 03:10

Hello,

The common cause of Disk Authorization Failure is missplaced crack or outdated ultimate fix

The Game folder is in Origin(or Origin Games)/The Sims 3/ Game/ Bin Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2012, 04:14

There's no sort of Sims 3 Folder in my Origin folder, and yes I have no actual location to put the crack therefore causing the disc authorization failure Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Wed 21 Nov 2012, 05:56

Sims 2 complete collection? you mean 3 right? And with that, how did they install the expansions, did you manually have to install each one, or did a you click a file, and waited for it to finish, and it was all done?

So C:\Program Files(x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3 doesn't exist? or something on those also.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2012, 09:32

t2sink wrote:Sims 2 complete collection? you mean 3 right? And with that, how did they install the expansions, did you manually have to install each one, or did a you click a file, and waited for it to finish, and it was all done?

So C:\Program Files(x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3 doesn't exist? or something on those also.

What he said. Laughing Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2012, 18:35

No I mean 2, I'm just saying the installation process of sims 2 expansions was the same as the installation of the sims 3 expansions, with the exception that sims 2 required mounting an iso & sims 3 only needed a setup to run.

Ahh yes that worked!! I was looking in an origin folder but I didn't notice origin games. I don't know why I couldn't find it when I searched for keyword 'bin', but I put the crack in the origin games folder and it worked perfectly Smile thank you so much! i owe you one Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Wed 21 Nov 2012, 20:02

Your welcomed, if you have any more questions you know where to ask.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top