Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Text and graphic missing (Windows 8)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Text and graphic missing (Windows 8) Empty Text and graphic missing (Windows 8)

Post by Guest Thu 22 Nov 2012, 05:13

Hello there,

I downloaded and installed The Sims 3 base game, The Sims 3 World Adventures, The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff and The Sims 3 Supernatural. Then, follow all the step provided in this thread (https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly). The game running smoothly and I do not experience any problem until I notice the game missing a lot of graphic and text. Problem similar to this thread (https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t8085-sim-3-and-windows-8-solved). I also using windows 8.

Back to top Go down

Text and graphic missing (Windows 8) Empty Re: Text and graphic missing (Windows 8)

Post by Admin Thu 22 Nov 2012, 15:10

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Text and graphic missing (Windows 8) Empty Re: Text and graphic missing (Windows 8)

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 02:16

I had a similar bug ,in Windows 7.
I played The Sims 3 normall last year,and thanks to a virus infection I had to reinstall all my systems again and The SSims 3 too but without any expansion,just the base game alone.When i load my last save games (because i had separate savegames with each expansions), in Sunset Valley the Texture on Lots and in the rest of the hole map are not showing correctly ( i had my last graphic gard update).
But when you go to the buil mode and paint the terain shows up normally again exept ffor the area outside the lots i can't fix it.
then i installed all my expansions again one per one and testing each one befor proceeding to the next expansion install (The Base Game, High End Loft Stuff, Ambitions, Fast Line Stuff, Late Night, Outdoor Living Stuff, Town Life Stuff, Pets, Master Suit Stuff, Katy Perry's Sweet Treats, Hidden Springs) and the problemm loading a new Sunset Valley or evry World map aded by each expansion (exept for World Adventure, Outdoor Living Stuff, Generations, Showtime, Supernatural, diesel stuff,seasons expansions i dont have yet) persist. and Pets add a new bug i've posted in other topic.
I update again DX and my graphic card to the last version available and nothing changed,texture in terrain missing, or dose'nt loaded corectly.
i have not installed EADM because i have a not legall copy of my games, because i had no credit cards to buy online, so my only option was to download each via torrents. with crack and serial,etc...
Can somebody help.
Meanwhile i'am trying the (The_Sims_3_fix + TS3_1.42.130.0190xx_update.exe) found in this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top