Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 crashing on the Sunlit Tides loading screen.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 crashing on the Sunlit Tides loading screen. Empty Sims 3 crashing on the Sunlit Tides loading screen.

Post by Guest Mon 26 Nov 2012, 13:06

Hi,

So today i got the Sims 3 seasons + Sunlit Tides(Map) and i was starting the map. It loaded slowly and got stuck loading about a minute or 2 later it crashed. With an error: Werfault.exe has stopped working.
I am aware what program Werfault.exe is and i tried to fix it a few weeks ago. Worked fine untill i got sunlit tides. I am downloading your ultimate fix to see if it helps.
I will keep you updated if it works or not.

FBR

Sims 3 crashing on the Sunlit Tides loading screen. 294340757

EDIT: Alright. After installing the ultimate fix the loading goes almost to the end(Small step for a man, Big step for humanity right there) But jokes aside. It got to that position about 5 minutes ago and well now.. its
there.
Sims 3 crashing on the Sunlit Tides loading screen. 1469785098

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 crashing on the Sunlit Tides loading screen. Empty Re: Sims 3 crashing on the Sunlit Tides loading screen.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 27 Nov 2012, 09:59

Hello,

It can take a while for a new neighbourhood to load for the first time, please let us know if it keeps loading so slow.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 crashing on the Sunlit Tides loading screen. Empty Re: Sims 3 crashing on the Sunlit Tides loading screen.

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2012, 10:10

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

It can take a while for a new neighbourhood to load for the first time, please let us know if it keeps loading so slow.

I believe I kept the loading screen up for like 20 minutes and my computer isn't that slow, so it should load it faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 27 Nov 2012, 12:02

Hello,

With a normal game I would agree with you immediately. But unfortunately I've been dealing with these problems long enough to know that The Sims can be unbelievable.
How does it load the second time? If it's still slow, uninstall and reinstall the world to see if that makes any difference.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2012, 15:03

Hey,

The second time it got to less than a quarter and the game crashed. Then i reinstalled the world and now its stuck at the end again.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 28 Nov 2012, 18:01

Hello,

I've seen more complaints about this particular world. I'm not even sure I installed it Facepalm
Did you download it here?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Nov 2012, 18:35

Hi,

No I did not. but maybe the version i got was bad. Ill try the one there..
But when i looked at the comments of the one i downloaded everyone said it worked fine..

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 29 Nov 2012, 09:45

Hello,

That's not very weird, there are a lot of things that seem to work for one person, but not another.
Please let us know if it works.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Nov 2012, 10:59

Nope didn't work. Maybe this map doesn't work for me at all...

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 29 Nov 2012, 12:37

Hello,

Maybe it isn't. I have that problem with Hidden Springs. Lets see if someone else has any thoughts about it.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Nov 2012, 10:13

Let's hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top