Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Insert Showtime Disk error. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please Insert Showtime Disk error. [SOLVED] Empty Please Insert Showtime Disk error. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 13 Dec 2012, 06:05

Well, I downloaded the ultimate fix after having a lot of errors and it fixed most of them, I can't run the game from ts3w.exe as it crashes instantly. From the launcher I get "Unable to connect to origins" or "The process could not be started." Along with asking me to insert the showtimes disc. [which crashes the launcher when I do]

I have every expansion except for diesel stuff and only 4 mods. Female replacements and the no CD crack, removing them doesn't seem to do anything. Any help would be wonderful. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Please Insert Showtime Disk error. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Please Insert Showtime Disk error. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 13 Dec 2012, 11:25

Hello,

Do you mean the nocd mod package? You'll have to remove it since it conflicts with the crack in the fix.
Please redo steps 2-4 on this page.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Please Insert Showtime Disk error. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Please Insert Showtime Disk error. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 14 Dec 2012, 02:01

I have removed the conflicting mod, patched again [though it said it was not needed] and re-installed the ultimate fix. Going to attempt running it again.

It still failed =[ In the same way as before. TS3W.exe crashed instantly and Launcher asked for showtime disc.

Is there anything I can do to help show the problems I'm experiencing to make it easier on you?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 14 Dec 2012, 10:20

Hello,

Could you post a detailed screenshot of the folder you copied the crack to? We'd like to see the "date modified" on the crack files.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Dec 2012, 21:06

I also got you a screen of the EA folder in documents to see if that would help anything.

http ://i.imgur.com/TlqRd .png

You'll have to remove the spaces since it won't let me link and it's too big to post as an image. >_<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Dec 2012, 17:55

Hello could you help me too? I've installed the showtime and put the crack into program files/ElectronicArts/TheSims3/Game/bin Its still telling me to insert disc????
Not sure what else to do! I'm get a bit fed up now Sad Please help

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 15 Dec 2012, 21:56

KaraFrog wrote:I also got you a screen of the EA folder in documents to see if that would help anything.

http WhatDidUJustCallMe?/i.imgur.com/TlqRd .png

You'll have to remove the spaces since it won't let me link and it's too big to post as an image. >_<
Hello,

That's not the correct crack, I'm afraid. Please re-do step 3 and 4, read very carefully and RE-DOWNLOAD the latest version of the Ultimate Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Good luck!

jenna88 wrote:Hello could you help me too? I've installed the showtime and put the crack into program files/ElectronicArts/TheSims3/Game/bin Its still telling me to insert disc????
Not sure what else to do! I'm get a bit fed up now Sad Please help
Please do these instructions and DO NOT skip any steps: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
If it still didn't work, please open your own topic. Thank you!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Dec 2012, 01:18

So this happened, Please Insert Showtime Disk error. [SOLVED] 08hqy

Then it asked for a CD and Wasn't really sure what to do at that point >_>

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 16 Dec 2012, 12:26

Hello,

You don't have to use the patch, you're already at that patch level. Just redownload the fix and apply it's crack.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Dec 2012, 16:15

When applying just the crack I got a different error and was able to figure that one out Very Happy Turns out there was a leftover diesel key in the registry that was causing other persistent error. Thanks for all your help guys! You are the greatest!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 16 Dec 2012, 16:50

Hello,

Glad to hear it's all working fine now!
Enjoy the game and please let us know if you ever need more assistance! Please Insert Showtime Disk error. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top