Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to find C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 3\Game\Bin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to find C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 3\Game\Bin Empty Unable to find C:Program Files (x86)The Sims 3GameBin

Post by Guest Sat 15 Dec 2012, 05:36

when i search for ' C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 3\Game\Bin ' it says there aren't any matches, but i am able to find
' C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin '

does it matter if i copy the crack files to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin instead of the other one?

---I really dont want to go through with the alternative method Sad

//EDIT

also sorry for posting this here, this isn't a in-game problem Unable to find C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 3\Game\Bin 1490881299

Back to top Go down

Unable to find C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 3\Game\Bin Empty Re: Unable to find C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 3\Game\Bin

Post by t2sink Sat 15 Dec 2012, 05:42

The "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin" one is the one your suppose to put it into, where did you get the info to put it in "C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 3\Game\Bin"?

So yeah, apply it there.

Edit: Oh found out on the How to install The Sims 3 Correctly Page, I'll notify Admin of it.

Edit again: Wait that means everyone who done it said they did it correctly, didn't since it was wrong. XD

t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Unable to find C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 3\Game\Bin Empty Re: Unable to find C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 3\Game\Bin

Post by Guest Sat 15 Dec 2012, 07:41

thanks a bunch, would you happen to know why my screen goes blank while loading?

//EDIT

Also, since this is from TPB are we able to use simport and the online achievements stuff?

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sat 15 Dec 2012, 09:39

Please edit your post instead of replying, if there have been no other replies. Smile

Do you have any expansions yet? If so, which ones?

You need at least one registered game to use most of the online connectivity, but I'm not entirely certain what all you could use without one, since I have registered games. I think you can get achievements though. I know you can't use simport without a legit game, sadly.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 15 Dec 2012, 13:23

Hello,

Without a registered game, you can get badges and make custom posts to your wall, but that's it. You can't share memories, use simport, or send your friends gifts.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top